Author Topic: can homosex or bisexuality cause gyne?  (Read 4301 times)

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Can any 1 tell ...if some 1 is bisexual in child hood or homosexual..can this also be the under lying reason for gynecomastia?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
... and the saga continues

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
yeah im pretty sure tony's right on this one...huge no.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
You think..uh...just nevermind. No!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Agreed, Most of the kids I knew were nosexual in childhood.

Even so, The answer is no.

The condition of gynecomastia is common in my family, but I do not know of any family members who are not heterosexual.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
maby if u are straight u get gyn or blond or dark hair or left handed or if u have a volvo or a black car maby if u are a vigin u get gyn or if u are stupid u can get it. i think your question was pretty stupid
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 11:46:14 AM by wolfman »
i finally feel like im a man

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
It's a big misconception that all homosexuals are feminine.  To confirm: Nope. Where did you hear this ridiculous theory?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 06:04:28 PM by IlluminaZero »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Due to some developmental problems when I was young, I have:

1) A high pitched voice and I get mistaken for a woman on the phone regularly.

2) Feet that are so narrow that I have to hunt through the women's shoes and try to find a shoe that is not too sissy for me to wear.  Nurses duty shoes in black work just fine.

3) Hands that are so small that I use women's garden gloves for work. yes it is embarasing, but it works.

4) My hips are somewhat larger in relation to my waist than most men. getting pants that fit is a chore.

5) Fingers slender enough that when my wife picked out my wedding ring she got it in the same style as the one I had bought for her.

6) Boobs.

In spite of all that, I am a 68 year old Happy, Healthy, Horney Heterosexual male who has never been attracted to other men. I have 8 children and over two dozen grandchildren.

For as long as I can remember, there have been people who suspected that I was Gay. It used to irritate me greatly, now I just laught to myself at their stupidity.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Gynaecomastia simply means 'woman-like' breasts.  This is a very loose and subjective definition.

Gynaecomastia is 'caused' by a wide range of conditions.  Sometimes it's not even 'caused' by anything - some guys are just not aesthetically within the expected or normal range of chest shape.

Some guys that have gynaecomastia happen to be gay just as some guys that happen to have gynaecomastia are straight.  I am gay and have know a large number of gay men.  I am the only one that had gynaecomastia that I know of or at least to a noticeable degree. My father (who is straight) has gynaecomastia - but probably does not even realise it and would probably take serious offence if I even suggested it.  He has never had an issue with it and has always gone topless in the summer.

As far as I am aware, there is no correlation between sexuality at breast size/shape.

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
im not gay, but being gay has nothing to do with physical features. i do know a gay dude with gyno though.
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I get asked this question a lot or some version of it. The lack of real information about being gay and sexualility is really harmful.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
Sickofgyne's right...don't be homophobic, that's just stupid. I'm straight, have met plenty of gay guys in my time, no big deal. Most of them DON'T have gyne, so it's definitly NOT correlated...as a biology major I have to also agree with Sickofgyne with the insight that homosexuality is also genitic/environmental. Sometimes it's genetic...you can't help it. Some times it has to do with the environmental factors that you grew up with (my sister's "gay", so I have some insight)...again, NO BIG DEAL. Let's just all agree for once and decide that this gyne deal is simply a SMALL masculine problem that we're all trying to deal with. - J.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 01:15:36 PM by Sir_Puffs-a-lot »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024