Author Topic: Need Help 18 Year Old With Gyne...  (Read 2665 times)

Offline TeccaNina916

Hey, my friend recently got his removed and insurance covered it... I was wondering if that is rare or not... also, how long is the recovery time?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey, my friend recently got his removed and insurance covered it... I was wondering if that is rare or not... also, how long is the recovery time?

Where are u from ?and healing really varys from person to person........
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline TeccaNina916

Hey, I am from sacramento... I am 5' 11" 220... Am muscular... I play football work out everyday... lift weights everyday... am in good health... but overweight... and my boobs are the only thing holding me back... i just am at a very good spot with football right now... but i really wanna get this done... im seeing my doctor on tuesday... and hopefully he can give me a referral to a PS... hopefully its insurance covered due to psyche demage... i wont take my shirt off anywhere... i hate these things...

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Insurance varies a lot. All I can say is try and find out. Keep appealing if they say no.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
I live in California as well. Could you share the particulars of your friend's circumstances?

Offline TeccaNina916

i got approved... my friend wasnt even close to as bad as mine... and mine isnt that bad either... but i needa get it fixed... i love kaiser... best insurance out there... love it.

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
hey - congrats! the financial burden of the surgery is definitely something i wish i didn't have to deal with...

i was always under the impression that in the US, getting insurance to cover surgery like this would require special and unique circumstance.

do you mind sharing with us how you got insurance to cover? was it a pretty tough process?

that's great news though - best of luck to ya!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 08:34:14 PM by dav242 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024