Author Topic: Yoga is a Miracle!!  (Read 5739 times)

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi dudes,
Please refer to my earlier messages in March.
As I said I am going for the Yoga and some workouts! I can see a definite difference in the size of my chest.Ofcourse its just been 15 days but i can see a good difference!! I hope its permanent!
I am sorry My gf was not around to take my full body pics.I had to take it on my own so i some how managed to take these 2 pics.
Please comment on this whether the condition has improved or not?
http://photos.yahoo.com/rahul_the_dude2000

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
you know something? I can see a bit of an improvement there. I wouldn't put it in miracle terms just yet.... but certainly it looks a bit better.

I have heard yoga is quite physically demanding funnily enough. A pal of mine who is a runner does it. So maybe the fat is coming off. I am no expert though.

Keep sending the updates. As I'm interested in this.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Any chance of taking the photos without leaning back and keeping your shoulders forwards just like in the first set of photos?

Offline outertrial

Yoga is great, its fantastic for your health and wellbeing. Im far from sure its a cure for gyne though.  :P

Offline juve

• Posting Member
thats good news. i was looking into things like hypnosis and yoga too for some sort of treatment.

if you dont mind, could you tell me what kind of excersises you are doing so i can start them too?

thanks a lot!

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Even if this yoga works, it will not provide a 100% improvement. Even if it does work it will take a really long time. Surgery is the fastest way to cure Gynecomastia.

Offline juve

• Posting Member
problem is that not everyone can afford surgery, and a simple, natural (and free) way to help improve your gyne could be very benificial.
i for one would really like to know what techniques are being used.

Offline Thekid05

• Posting Member
wow... i can actually see a difference... what exercizes did you do

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi every 1,
well i use to stand straight! And now I can feel that my fat has started going and I have got into more positive frame of Mind!
Well as far as the exercise is concerned its a set of 4 pranayams and you simply cannot do by explanation.Either you have to go to an instructor or get some vcd where they show exactly how to do the gyno reduction pranayams.I guess Yoga is now very popular all over the World you must find some guru in your town.And once you have started doing lets share the results.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Any chance of taking the photos without leaning back and keeping your shoulders forwards just like in the first set of photos?

Offline zoebray

Yoga as an exercise in a survey has been a proven best exercise to lose weight. There are different yogas poses you can have to lose weight and almost it is often found that one has yoga to lose weight. Especially Women have a yoga program to lose weight and make there bodies flexible. There are programs and of them is Yoga Burn Reviews which lets you lose weight within 12 weeks by having different yoga posture by an international certified trainer. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024