Author Topic: Milk from breast  (Read 3369 times)

Offline ashish_mp_india

• Nothing
Dear All,
I am 24 m, Indiaand I have some good breast developed, (Cup size B), I love sqeezing it.

Can I produce milk from it, Tell me how to do it, Is there any medicine to be taken or breast pump will help.

Ashish

Offline outertrial

Yes my friend, but you will have to eat beans, tonnes and tonnes of beans. If you do this soon you will be lactating like a big heifer.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Please ban the trolls.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
It is possible to lactate but I am not sure what would induce it. Probably more estrogen and lots of having your nipples milked. Are you sure this is something that you want? I know of some fathers that induced lactation to breastfeed their children.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
LOL  no don't ban him .. this is HILARIOUS !!
I have not laughed this hard in weeks !!

Says the other forum troll...

Offline chisum1357

• Posting Member
Why in Gods name would you want to be able to lactate? Is this some new kind of fetish or something?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy Osbourne

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
This has got to be one of the funniest threads i've seen in a long time, thats great  ;D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I do not know if this person is trying to be funny or if he is serious. The idea of lactating is far from what most of us would want.

But, Just in case it is a serious question; I suspect it could be done. I have known of a woman who was unable to concieve who took hormones while a surogate carried a child for her.  There must be references on this somewhere.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hypo-is-here

This can be caused by a high prolactin level.  

Certainly that is something that can cause this to happen in men.

A common cause of this is a prolactinoma (a benign pituitary secreting tumor).  

This symptoms is something that warrents endocrine investigation to rule out such causes.

If it was caused by the above then it can be treated with medicated or removed via minor surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024