Author Topic: what will I do?  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Mick17

• Posting Member
when I have to go to army when I have this condition. That sucks and scares me a lot :'(

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
well, i can't really tell you 'what to do' but i can tell you that you won't be alone there. lots of guys have the same issue so you won't be the only one. maybe the army would help pay for the surgery later if you say that it gets in the way of your duties or something. i'm not sure. good luck.

Offline infinity123

• Posting Member
A couple of guys on here were in the forces, had their surgeries paid for while they were in, and were very happy with the results.  So this might actually work out very well for you. Good luck

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Alright m8. Iam starting basic training in November. Iam worried just like you.

Funnily enough when i went  on my recruit selection course , there were all sort of guys there. Some of the blokes in my block were all sorts of shapes and sizes. No one said a word. Remember lots of guys have this too varying degrees.

Obviously everyones experience is different but just act like you don't give a feck when your in the showers and that. If anyone fecks you about fill them in  ;D.They'll soon get bored.By the way everyone gets slagged you may find it's not your gyno they go for. Heh while I was there some dude was wearing glasses and the NCO says 'take them off, people with glasses on tend to think they are fecking clever' Seriously it's all a big game .  

If my nipple is still bothering me Iam going to save up while I am in and get it sorted.British Army won't do it. Rather spend the cash on boots.... If you're going in the US army they might help you out I don't know.  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think that I may have had the largest breasts of anyone in my Basic Training unit when I went into the USAF. The teasing was bad enough to be sure, but not as bad as I thought it might be. The reason for my good fortune was that another guy simply made a better victim.

Whether or not you become a victim depends upon what you have between your ears more than what is on your chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Toffer

• Posting Member
I got stick and I am in the forces now - but it was friendly banter, not really hurtful. Don't let it hold you back.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024