Author Topic: Success With Rebound XT?  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
I've read about Rebound XT a great deal, and some sites claim that Rebound XT can actually reduce the size of already existing gyno.  I've had gyno for about a year or so now so i was wondering if it would still work after such a long peroid of time.  I tried Andractim, didn't do anything for me and i was disappointed because it was a $200 purchase.  Just gimme some feedback on Rebound XT and tell me if anyone has seen the slightest bit of results.  Thanks again.  

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
Im one of those guys who have tried everything.. and yes andractrim or whatever its called was one of them, im almost done my second bottle with no results. and yes i have tried rebound xt with no results either.

just left with no money :-)

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
Dern, well im thinkin of trying it anyway because i'm sure results will vary with everyone jsut as they do with use of Andractim.  Some people see results, some don't  Anyone else with any input please post.  ThankS.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
Good Luck, Im giving rebount xt one more shot except im taking 4 pills a day... 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Before I was only taking 3. We will see if another cycle does anything...

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
rebound xt won't improve gynecomastia. it could help rectify a hormonal imbalance that is causing increased growth of the gland, but it will not shrink it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024