Author Topic: Best solution for now, Gyne, and Ass  (Read 3499 times)

Offline free

I have a "relatively" mild gyne case, everything is perfectly fine and solid looking when my nipples are cold or hard, but when they're warm you can tell there's somethign going on there, with enlarged areola (1.5" wide, i know that's nothing compared to most of the pictures on the site, but they also peak out 1/4" giving my chest triangular bitch breasts unless my chest is forced out (I try to maintain posture at all times... but then I have the issue of the nipples themselves which when soft point outwards slightly making them noticeable (something like ovals in a t-shirt).

I work out quite a bit so everything is pretty solid and properly shaped until you hit the bottom of the pec where its soft with gyne fat and I think gland (I can feel the kinda rubbery cone-disk thing [this is the gland right?])

The thing is, the gland doesn't start until below the puffyness, so in between its like water space, I'm only 19 and I can't afford the surgery, I'm wondering if there's some chemical solutions...

I'm sure I have some kind of estrogenization issue for sure, because I have a big ass too, I thought maybe it was just the amount of fat I was carrying around but I tried dropping my fat super low... all I ended up with was scrawny dry arms, a visible ribcage, more noticeable gland, and the same disproportionate ass.

So I'm wondering what the best solution is for this and if I should go up in steps.  I lift weights and all but haven't considered anabolics yet. I think i'd like to get this stuff cleared up first.

I heard of a product called "Yohimburn ES".  Its some specially formulated "Yohimbine" cream that apparently enables your body to burn "A2" fat where applied (the fat that won't go away).  I thought it was utter bs at first, but I'm hearing big reviews for its ability to clear up guys faces (weightlifters who get moonface from either water retention or estrogenization fat).  And it seems less drastic than one of the big injested things.

The other thing I guess is Nolvadex (unless there's a better drug?)

'm kinda worried about the hairloss issue too (is there one?  I looked on google but couldn't find anything really).
Will my hair fall out if I start on nolvadex?  Its already thinning and I'm not really heavy enough to carry the bald look confidently (I'd like to be 220lbs before I go properly bald).  Currently i'm just under 6'1 and 187lbs.

Like my situation is really weird, I'm a good looking guy, except I have an abnormally large ass which I know is mostly water retention from estrogenization or A2 or whatever, and some glandular nipples that results in my chest only looking good (I have decent pecs) when cold.

Also is there a gel or something to maintain erect nipples?  How useable is that?  I found some female related products I'm wondering if they're good to use or what, or if they'll make things worse.

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
Your story sounds almost exactly like mine, except I am not good looking and I have a small ass.  I am trying andractim, on day six right now.  Let me know if anything you try works, I ordered some nolvadex, waiting to receive it.

Tony
I got one sweet breast.  Grrrr.

Offline hypo

free,

Thin arms, glandular gynecomastia and feminine weight distribution can be a sign of a form of (hypogonadism) testosterone deficiency.

Do not consider using Andractim if you are predisposed to male pattern balding as Andractim will accelerate hair loss in those that have this recessive gene.

If you look at a thread today on suspended Nolvadex you will see the issues involved with Nolvadex and why not to self medicate.

Furthermore do not self medicate full stop.

If you view the thread on important information on gynecomastia you can find out more about testosterone deficiency if that concerns you.

If your in the US and want details of endocrinologists, say where you live (sate/city) and i'll get them for you.

P.S

If really concerned about the gynecomastia get a referral to an endocrinologist and have your hormones checked to rule out any issues.  They can offer treatments or refer you to a plastic surgeon once matter have been looked into and your given a clean bill of health.

Offline free

my arms aren't actually that slender though, like i have more muscle than most 85% of guys my age and race.  everything looks properly well proportioned etc (including the bitch breasts which are pecs until you hit the bottom when warm), except the ass which some people say is "normal".

Like if anyone is familiar with "Junk in the trunk", the whole "nigger-ass" thing, that's definitely what I've got.

yeah i will try an edocrinologist before i start self medicating, but i'm pretty damn sure my testosterone levels aren't low.

i jerk off like 3 times a day if i let myself, and my hairloss is more diffuse than male pattern.

Offline hypo

Your choice but you can't say I didn't warn you of the risks.

Also I would say that going to an endo in short term would be a complete waste of time as self medicating will scew the results completely and leave the endocrinologists with a completely inaccurate picture of the true state of your hormones.

e.g  

You would have suppressed LH and FSH and testosterone levels which you wouldn't normally have if you didn't use Andractim.

If you use Tamoxifen your blood levels of estrogen will have no baring whatsoever on how much estrogens are affecting your endocrine system as tamoxifen reduces the actions of estrogens without lowering the actual measurable levels in the blood.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 12:35:24 PM by hypo »

Offline free

i just looked at myself in the mirror, and really it only looks weird head on, even with soft nipples.  so its probably not worth screwing the hormonal balance in my system over.

i think i'll try the yohimburn just to try and dump the A2, although i think most of it is water retention.

is there another solution for water retention?  Because now that i'm feeling it, the fat on my butt is pretty watery too, compared to whta there is on my thighs and elsewhere.  Its like the same feeling as i got on the puffy nipples.

do the hormones that tamoxifen etc compete with prevent DHT binding to follicles or something?  is there a real effect on your hair?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 01:49:35 PM by free »

Offline Finrod

• Posting Member
Why don't you just do the hormonal tests??? It's only 1 week and you¡ll get the results, you then take them to the endo and see what he says.
From this point you can choose what you want, but you should at least do this tests, you can't take hormones without knowing if you even have a deficency.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024