Author Topic: Raloxifene without prescription?  (Read 4539 times)

Offline Gilbert

• Posting Member
Does any one know where I could get some raloxifene(Evista)  or Tamoxifene without a prescription???  I waso wondering if any one has had any luck with any over the counter anti- estrogens... rebound XT, 6 Oxo, that kind of thing.  Well if you have any info on any of this stuff a post would be most appreciated!!!  Thanks
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 01:49:07 PM by Gilbert »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are some medications which work for at least some people. However they are all prescription drugs and if taken without proper medical supervision they could even make things worse.

Nothing available over the counter without a prescription is both effective and safe. This does not stop the various Snake Oil and Herbal outlets from trying to take your money.

Do it right and see a good Doctor.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Gilbert

• Posting Member
I just dont know if my doctor would prescribe it.  I had my blood levels taken and everything was normal except my estrogen level was high, it was 50.  So I have to get an ultrasound on my testicles :( and a cat scan on my adrenelin glands to make sure there is no tumor.  I have no idea how long all that is going to take, so I thought that I would try an estrogen inhibitor like raloxifene to see if that helps.  I will wait though, what would you recomend, raloxifene or tamoxifen.  Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You would be best off having a consultation with an Endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive problems.

You would want to take the available lab results with you to avoid the cost of doing them over.

Offline Gilbert

• Posting Member
Im seeing an endocrinoligist right now, I was kinda using the term doctor broadly.  I showed him some studies but he wont prescribe me anything that is not FDA approved for gynecomastia.

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
hi guys my endocrinologist prescribed evista for 3 months, he said it would work. i am scared, should I be scared?? please help guys. I dont want to end up with some adverse effects...??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024