Author Topic: Post-op Numbness  (Read 3204 times)

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
It's coming up to  three months since my surgery.  In all that time there is no sensation what-so-ever around the nipple area, about 2 inches around the mid-point.

I thought there might be some improvement by now, but nothing, even if I pinch them REALLY hard.  I sometimes get what I call 'phantom-itching' where the nipple area feels like it needs a good scratch, but scratching the area does not take the 'itch' away.

I'd like to know how other guys post-op got on with numbness.  When did sensation begin to come back? When did things return completely normal?

Cheers.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
You are right in that this is one aspect of the surgery I did not ask about in any great depth.  I was aware that sensation in this area could be permanently compromised to a certain degree and it certainly would not have put me off surgery.

But I would be interested in how other guys on here have turned out several months or even years later.  It is not three months since surgery and there is still absolutely no sensation whatsoever.

Offline OddMuscles

• Posting Member
I'm about a month and a half post op and I have felt sensation slowly returning to my nipples since about 2 weeks. At the moment I can still feel quite well in one, and just touch in the other. Mind you, it's quite numb. Only about 20% as much as before.

Offline shiver

• Posting Member
i had numbness on one side (left) but over the course of about 4/5 months..i got the feeling back. compared to the right, it still does not have as much sensation but it is getting there.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Any updates phantom?

Offline outertrial

6 weeks and limited in left,  no sensation for the right and a couple of inches around. It still a bit sore and bruised though so Im guessing it will return. Personally Ive never been a nipple guy, couldnt stand people touching them or the feeling of a shirt rubbing so Im not going to be too bothered if it stays like it.

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
i agree... the benefit of surgury out weighs loss of nipple sensation, just get the slut to suck your c*ck and not your nipples..TRUST ME your prefer it..!

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
My sesation is 100% back after 2 mths. I'm glad because in the beginning it felt weird not feeling them.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Even if you don't get sensation after long periods of time you probably get use to it?

Offline shaqazulu

• Posting Member
ME TOO.

I'm only 2.5 weeks after post-op though... but I feel absolutely nothing in my whooole nipple.  I even got tweezers to squeeze it, but I felt absolutely nothing.  It's kind of scary, but it's better than having moobs right.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024