Author Topic: Does pain mean growth?  (Read 4669 times)

kicka

I was wondering if gyne is painful and tender does it have to mean it is growing??
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 08:53:16 PM by kicka »

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
From my experience, Yes.  But I'm not sure if it means that in everybody.

I knew it was growing when it was painful, and knew it was still active (had potential to grow) when it would have that itchy kind of numbness weird feeling.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Not always. Possible but there are other possibilites. I know you train, and in fact a pec strain can cause nipple pain.

Another possibilty is joggers nipple which I myself used to suffer from. With that though you tend to get red looking nips and possibly bleeding.  :o

Other things would be trauma to  the chest ie bashing it or touching the gyno tissue . The other thing is a psychological pain. If youare thinking about gyno alot, not surprising then you may get a pain there. If you know a sign of gyno growth is pain as it is , then you may subconciously get pain there.

Also anxiety can cause chest, nipple pain. If you are really worried that your gyno may be growing a doctor is the best person to see. If it is you will want to know why as surgery when gyno is active is a problem .If is isn't growing  then you will want to know why you are getting pain there.

kicka

At the moment i have no pain there its just that before i started using tamoxifen i was very sore and tender, (yes the itchy numb weird feelings) I had been told that i had no underlying causes.
I have been told to discontinue the tamoxifen now but im thinking the pain will just come back.
The doctor said that it shouldnt but im also thinking whats now changed from before???
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 01:13:02 PM by kicka »

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Kicka, did you see any improvement of your situation with tamoxifen however? has your gyno decreased? What dose of tamox were you on? For how long?
Thanx.

kicka

Improvement of my situation. yes it stoped the pain and the numb feelings you get in your chest.
Reduction of my gyne. Alittle.
Dose. 40mg a day (have been using testosterone so needed more)
Length of time. 5 months

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is not unusual for men to have sensitive nipples, with or without Gynecomastia.

Pain is a different issue than sensitivity, and one that should propel you into the Doctors office.

Grandpa Dan

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I was wondering if gyne is painful and tender does it have to mean it is growing??

Typically, it does.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024