Author Topic: DO THE NIPPLES  (Read 2120 times)

Offline BUGGINOUT

I HAVE GYNECOMASTIA, I WAS WONDERING, MY NIPPLES OR AREOLA WHAT EVER Y CALL THEM ARE LIKE THE SIZE OF A QUATER SO IM WONDERING IF AFTER U GET SERGURY, DO THEY SHRINK ANY SMALLER LIKE THE SIZE OF A NICKLE OR SOMETHING??

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I think your "caps lock" key is broken.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 02:14:24 PM by Allan7865 »

deBra

I think some people must have had a bad night! We mustn't expect that all who post here are computer whizzes or masters of English (Hey most of you Americans can't even spell properly - only joking!)

Buggs, my friend, what they're getting at is you don't e-mail nor post in caps unless you really want to SHOUT - and don't we sometimes?

On the subject, when breasts go up, areoas (or is it areolae?) and nipples tend to go up too. There are some women with really impressive areolae (I'm talking a couple of inches or so, and that's far from abnormal ). Presumable deflating through surgery can have the opposite effect, but I'll let the experts expand on that one.

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
I think you "caps lock" key is broken.

Why do some of you guys respond to posts when you have nothing good to say?? ANSWER THE MAN'S QUESTION. If you guys want to pick fights, why don't you just go hang out at an elementry school playground and talk smack.  BUGGINOUT, I'm not sure, it should make them some smaller, but I know that they do have areola reduction surgery, so odds are the answer is yes. Allan, looks like *your* "R" key is stuck BRO.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Sorry in my haste to insult the original poster I forget an "r". The correction has been made. How can anyone take a title and whole message posted in all caps seriously?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024