Author Topic: Looking for friends in Denver, Colorado.  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Onyx_Wolf

Hi,

I was actually wondering two things. One, do any of you know of a site that hosts a club where people plan get togethers for those who have gynecomastia? And when I say gynecomastia, I mean rather severe cases--what would be considered size c and above bra cups--not just enlarged nipples or a little bit of fat in the chest region. Two, I'm looking to find friends in the Denver/Aurora area that suffer from the same...problem. If you would like someone to talk with and hang-out with occassionally, please e-mail me. Sometimes the world can be very lonely for us, and I know it would lighten the burden if I knew someone else that knows what it's like to live hating a part of yourself and being ashamed of it.

So everything's clear, I am not looking for anything beyond friendship. I am a heterosexual male. If you know of a group that has women that have a fetish for men with gynecomastia (there are stranger things in the world) let me know that also.

Thanks guys,
OW

I think adding a little info about me would help. I am 28-years-old, and I am a senior in college. I'm double majoring in Anthropology & Psychology, and I have less than a year left to recieve my degree. I love the outdoors, and I am a very big believer in the importance of family in one's life. I am not religious, although my friends say my beliefs are decidedly Buddhist in nature...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 06:09:44 PM by Onyx_Wolf »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024