Author Topic: Dr. Melton  (Read 1871 times)

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
I've read about a doctor in Chicago who does only lipo, even with gland tissue.  My understanding is that he has pretty good results.  His name is Dr. Melton.  Has anybody had any experience with this guy or just with lipo only surgerys in general?  Eliminating a scar around the nipple would make the surgery worthwhile for me.  Any thoughts would be great.  Thanks.

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
Hey theguy

I had lio with Melton in 2002, I thought for sure I had glandular gyne withsome fat, he assured me it wasnt, I did the lipo and he wa right, the hard discs I had under each niple are no longer there. there was very very minimal scarring,and the size of my chest was reduced by at least 50%. However, I beleive that 32 years of gyne left me with distended nipples, that is my nipples from the years of swelling were permanently enlarged, and I dont think he's equipped to deal with that, at some point Im going to have a consult with Dr. Bermant about this, I believe I will have to treat with some one who is familiar with actual nipple reduction surgery, but as far as what he did for me, I was very happy.

Nasa
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
my understanding is that Dr Melton has passed away..RIP to a good guy who tried his best to help me..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024