Author Topic: Working out with gyne  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
I have a case of puffy nips, they aren't small and un-noticable, they are rather large(about 2 inches in diameter) and they stick out about an inch. I was thinking of signing up to a gym, to get in shape, and I wanted to know if getting pectoral muscles would affect the gyne in any way(i.e making it worse). What do you think? Maybe it might make my chest more proportional, what I mean is the nipples would maybe seem less noticeable with larger pecs, thanks.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Getting lean should be your first priority. Adding pec mass will be a good thing for a case of puffy nips. It will provide a "dwarfing effect."

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
getting in shape and building up your chest muscle will not improve the situation. that was the primary reason i got into weight training 7 years ago... my thought was: "hey, if i build up my chest muscle the gyne wont' be as obvious" well, in that time i've had periods where i've bulked my chest up very significantly while leaning out to single digit bodyfat levels and to be very honest i think it just made it worse in my mind. its not as noticalbe to others perhaps, BUT just being in that environment and around other guys who work out i have formed an image in my head of what i could and should look like after all the progress i've made; however whenever i look in a mirror now, it just seems that these flaws are like big blinking "look at me" signs.  i've had veins running through my abs/chest with striations and muscle detail in arms/quads/obliques/delts and the gyne has never improved. it has only become more obvious to me. as you build up muscle, it only pushes the gland further out. building up the muscle has given me a very good idea of what my chest/physique would look without the gyne, but also just disappoints me b/c i have worked so hard to make the progress i've made, only to have the gyne f'n it all up  :'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024