Author Topic: medicine for puffy nipples?  (Read 5552 times)

Offline surferdude

• Posting Member
well i think i have a mild case of gyne, because i have hard lumps behind my nipples, but when they're cold, they look totally normal. i work out everyday and am in excellent shape, but my nips still look weird. is there any medicine for puffy nipples?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are NO Over the Counter Medications which are both safe and effective.

There are some Prescription Medications which have at least limited success. But, it is possible to make things worse if they are taken without competent medical supervision. They do not work for many of us and they can be expensive.

Playing with your reproductive physiology is not a Do It Yourself job.
Grandpa Dan

Offline gynguy

• Posting Member
Is there anything out there that gives them the same appearance as when they are cold?  if so what is it?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
With or without Gynecomastia, The nipples are erectile to a certain extent. That said, we are all different and what works for one person may not work as well for another.

Consider the possibility that you are making a big deal out of nothing. Depending on who you believe, 2/3 of all men have either visable or palpable breast enlargement. If yours is small enough that temperature changes are sufficient to hide it, there are many here who would envy you.

Offline surferdude

• Posting Member
but that doesn't answer the question. is there any kind of medicine that will make them look as tho they are cold all the time? i know it's a very common disease among men, but i'm a lifeguard, and kids can be harsh.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
None of which I'm aware.

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
There was a post on here a couple weeks ago about a guy who was trying a topical cream which he said induced the "cold nipple effect" for as long as 90 minutes.

Haven't seen any followup to that post, I also PM'd him to no avail.

Believe the nickname was cptam or something like that.

Some people have said preparation H works to shrink the nips for a short time. I'm kinda hesitant to walk into a drug store and buy nothing but some Prep H tho =p

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Preparation H is nothing more or less than a lubricating cream with a topical anesthetic. Whick meants that it can be used for many things such as a minor burn or itch. I've not heard of it being used for Gynecomastia.

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
You need to either get surgery of find a profession that mandates that you ware a shirt

Offline surferdude

• Posting Member
yeah well i like bein a lifeguard. it's where everybody hangs out, it's easy as hell cuz no one ever drowns at this pool, and i'm ripped so i like to show off the bod. i just don't like my nipples.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024