Author Topic: Need your experience.  (Read 3800 times)

Offline Bluish

• Posting Member
hey all.
my story started when i was 14 my breast began bigger and bigger. i was suffering from my frineds talking.  "ohh. look at him he looks like a woman" "hey plz can you give me some milk". damn. anyway, some people advice me to start to do some cardio at gym maybe your breast will disappear. i was 230 pound (104 kg) and i'm 6.03 ft (1.84 m). now i'm 185 pound (84 kg). but i still suffering from my breast. i heard about syrgery that can remove the fat from the chest. i asked my parents to take me to the clinics but they refused they said don't think about plastic syrgery it's not good for humans, be nature, no need, your breast will go by itself & such.  i was 17 at that time. when 5 years i made appointment by myself with the syrgeion at the clinic. i told him everything. he asked about some lab test. they were about hormonal. LH and stuuf like that. all of them were in normal range for the males. i got back to the doctor he said ohh thats great your not suffering from hermonal gynecomastia. i asked him that time what are you talking about? he answered the only way to end this by syrgey he said we will do liposuction for your chest after that we will make incision to the glands under your nipple. and it's the only way to treat you from gyne thats mean i'm suffering from glandular gyne and how the people said just do cardoi and they will disappear? anyway the sergery cost 3000 $. i said ohh i don't have that money anyway thatnx for the consultation. since that time i'm trying to save that money. but i didn't 'yil now. after looking around here & there i found the Andractim gel which most of you know it. i made the order via online. it didn't cost me too much not like the syrgery. and i'm waiting for my gels.

but now my Questions:

Which way is more safely & effective for me? is it the syrgery or the andractim?
if syrgery your answer i will save money more for it.

can i do sergery if i used andractim and it didn't go well?

can andractim end glandular gyne?

i heared about ultrasound to treat gyne. is it more effecive than syrgery?

** my friend ask can he use andractim around his abdomen to loss the fat in that area?

thnx alot for you guys and for your courage to write about yourself.

i'm sorry if my english not good. it's not my mother languge.

PLZ ADVICE ME. ??? ??? ???

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
if your gynecomastia is not related to an anomolous hormonal profile, then the andractim will probably do little if anything to improve your situation.

since you've already bought the andractim, you've got two choices: 1) you can try to offload it on someone else, 2) you can use it.

from what you described, i would venture to say that you will never be satisfied with the results of any treatment other than the surgery.

to answer your questions: yes, you can still have the surgery if you've used the andractim; and no, your friend using the andractim on his abdominal fat will not make it go away.

Offline Bluish

• Posting Member
thanx alot man.
since i can do syrgery after using andractim i will try the gel first then iwill see the result.

thanx for everything in advance.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Which way is more safely & effective for me? is it the syrgery or the andractim?

Definitely surgery. Most people on this site who have used andractim said it didn't work. It can also cause prostate cancer.

Offline Hypo-is-here

Andractim can NOT cause prostate cancer!!!

Offline Bluish

• Posting Member
hey guys. PROSTATE CANCER?? :-/ :'( :-/ :-[

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
hey guys. PROSTATE CANCER?? :-/ :'( :-/ :-[

to answer your question...

Andractim can NOT cause prostate cancer!!!

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Yes, prostate cancer.

Do a google search: adractim prostate cancer

Don't listen to Hypo about this. He has consistently  and blindly argued for the use of andractim on this forum in the past. I think he might have stock in the company that makes it.

Why do you think some companies force people ordering andractim to get a PSA (Prostate specific antigen) test kit also? To protect them from lawsuits.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Here you go. From this site:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:epCXiaSv8kYJ:www.catie.ca/catienews.nsf/cl/07B977D5F4CF509885256AD100581F97!opendocument%26language%3Denglish++andractim+side+effects+prostate&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=7

"Readers should note that the use of testosterone may be dangerous in men who have prostate cancer or who are at high risk of prostate cancer. The French team noted that what makes DTH different from other forms of testosterone is that it cannot be converted into estrogen by breast tissue. Although DTH is not licensed in Canada, it is available in France and other countries of the European Union. In France, DTH gel is sold under the brand name Andractim and is made by Laboratoires Besins-Iscovesco."

Offline Bluish

• Posting Member
you know guys. why i\m trying something that MAYBE treat me and will give me cancer? on the other hand i have something 90% and more will treat me.

after thinking so much. i decide to do the syrgery.
it\s right that it will cost more than gel. BUT it seems to me it\s more effective and safe.
i'll not give up and i won\t let this fatty cells and gland to destroy my life. it's right that i lived with them more than 6 years. but this time for me.
i'll start seriously to save the money for my syrgery.
anyway. i'll keep you update.

thanx for everyone in advance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024