Author Topic: people know its there...  (Read 5089 times)

Offline swe

• Posting Member
Hey...

Just want to share my investigation. I have gyne and have spent loads of cash to dress up as I dont have one.

But recently I found out that people actualy know that i have one!
Just want all u guys to know, people can see it and we guys who are infected cannot hide it.

It's maybe  a matter of luck, but this thing doesnt let me to enjoy my body...and show off the musles at the beach.

Peace

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
First off, gynecomastia isn't a virus and we're not "infected" by it.

Secondly, mild cases can be hidden quite well with certain clothes such as button up shirts, T-shirts with big designs, etc.

If you're having trouble hiding your gyno with normal clothes you should order the 997 from underworks.

But recently I found out that people actualy know that i have one!

I doubt *everyone* noticed your gyno. Can you be more specific as to what happened that made you think everyone knew?

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
First off, gynecomastia isn't a virus and we're not "infected" by it.

it's a physical condition and we "suffer" from it

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member
I think that the family members of the person suffering from Gyno will notice it no matter how much this person tries to hide it. But out in the public, gyno can be hidden pretty nice by wearing certain types of clothing. I think that people who come in regular contact with this person will probably notice gyno but not the other people.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I think you will find people care less about your chest in public than you realise.....

It is only when I got this condition that I noticed other guys with gyno.

I live in a seaside town and the other day it was dead hot and I saw so many guys with their shirts off with bigger racks than their girlfriends, swigging beer. I thought wtf am I thinking ?  

I only have a small puffy nip and I act like everyone is staring at me when I go in the pool. Gyne does mess with your physique and  I wish mine wasn't there but it messes with your head too. In my opinion.

Offline swe

• Posting Member
To aux513s:

First let me tell u having gyne (even mild), is like a disease in my opinion because any disease bothers you mentally or physically. I dont think you want to act like a girl with puffy chests!?

Wanna add that I have a good body overall, but it makes you wonder when you have a t-shirt, if people are looking at you muscles or if they've seen man boobs ;) So as a conclusion it makes u feel bad about your self and makes u think about your boobs when you have other stuff to take care of.

I have been training in the gym for years, and I am a boxer. When you are training you expect people to respect you as an athletic, but instead they come and grab your boobs claiming you have boobs!

Why are we suppose to have boobs when we're men? It fqs me up.

But if you have any good ways of hiding it, please tell the rest of us. And dont think people cant see, because its sticking out.

Peace

Offline remyrem6

• Posting Member
Whats up. I agree with everything your saying bro.

I just got the surgery 3 days ago, and really glad I did. My chest is so flat now :D (minus the swelling, but cant wait to see what it will look like a few months from now)

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
I think that the family members of the person suffering from Gyno will notice it no matter how much this person tries to hide it. But out in the public, gyno can be hidden pretty nice by wearing certain types of clothing. I think that people who come in regular contact with this person will probably notice gyno but not the other people.

I have had gyne since 14, and I know 100% that my PS is the ONLY person one knows (and his staff i guess)
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline swe

• Posting Member
Its good your positive boy...but take a look at your self.

Offline johndoe19

• Posting Member
I really don't know what you're talking about. I have a mild case of puffy nipples, and some fat (no breast tissue) and it all equals out for me, people just think I have a muscular chest when they see me.

Just because you can't hide yours doesn't mean nobody else can.

Offline swe

• Posting Member
Yo!

Just what i'm trying to say is don't think people aren't seeing it. I'm boxer my self, with a good condition.

I have no fat. But when you have boobs or puffy nipples like teenage girls, how can you make it look like muscle?

I've heard some people using tape and all stuff, but to me it just makes it worst.

Peace

Offline johndoe19

• Posting Member
I dunno...I don't think people really notice with me because it isn't that much of a bad case, and you can't notice it under any clothing.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
Yo!

Just what i'm trying to say is don't think people aren't seeing it. I'm boxer my self, with a good condition.

I have no fat. But when you have boobs or puffy nipples like teenage girls, how can you make it look like muscle?

I've heard some people using tape and all stuff, but to me it just makes it worst.

Peace

Your a Fcking idiot...how do u know how bad everyone condition is? More than Likely, im more muscular and in better shape than you will ever be (lift 6 days a week 2hr/day, run 7 days a week) for the last 8 years. My condition is mild (just glandular)  and my pecks are very developed, thick and solid as a rock. I can wear just black wife beaters and no one would even notice. On some white shirts that are very revealing, simple wide sport flex bandaids, black wife beater and then shirt and It looks 100% natural.

In conclusion:go F-urself boxer boy!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
swe,

I'm not a psychologist or doctor of any kind, But I think you really do have a disease. It is called: Depression.

Gynecomastia is so common that it is statistically normal.

It is embarassing, we could think of many things to call it; but it is statistically normal.

After spending a lifetime trying to hide it. Even wearing three layers of clothing in the summer heat of the southwestern deserts. I finally went out wearing a tee shirt at the age of 60. If anyone noticed, they were polite enough not to say anything. That was 8 years ago.

The surgery has been around for barely over 20 years, but  is such a good money maker that it is already one of the most commonly performed procedures. In the minds of some people, this it nothing less than mutilation.

Would I have had the surgery myself if it had been available? Possibly. But who knows? With age, my priorities have changed. If I had the price of surgery right now I'd probably use it as a down payment on a sailboat.

You are cursing the darkness, wouldn't it be easier to turn on the lamp? See a Psychologist and deal with your self image problems. If you want surgery, get it. But, brighten up your attitude.

Grandpa Dan

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
nice post Gramps

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024