Author Topic: My temporary gynecomastia cure.  (Read 3874 times)

Offline fiXXXer

• Bronze Member
Martial Arts!
Why?  Because martial arts builds self-confidence and discipline.  Why does gynecomastia bother those who it affects?  Because it makes them feel non-confident about their own image.
So why does martial arts help me?  It has taught me self-discipline and self-confidence, so that, while I know that I have gynecomastia, I simply don't let it bother me as much.  I walk with my back straight, my chest out and my chin up at all times.  I know that it makes my breasts stick out, but oh well - what's the alternative?
One could walk slouched over, and then what does that help?  I would consider slouching over to look worse than breasts on an otherwise fit person.

Also, I call this temporary, because I'll get surgery soon enough.

So, what are all of your temporary (or permanent) solutions to gynecomastia?  I'm not referring to clothing or hiding it, but how you've learned to accept and deal with it and not let it take the better part of you.
Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free!

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
what martial arts are you studying?

Offline fiXXXer

• Bronze Member
what martial arts are you studying?

WTF Taekwondo, ITF Taekwon-do, Gaijin Ryu Jiu-Jitsu and Kumdo.

It's more-so about learning confidence and control.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
is WTF  Taekwondo better than OMG  Taekwondo?  :P j/k

Offline fiXXXer

• Bronze Member
lol - nice one.
WTF = World Taekwondo Foundation.  This one is 'newer' and is more-so geared toward olympic and sports.

ITF = International Taekwondo Foundation.  This one is the original and was developed for the Korean Army's defense!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
As a young man in my twenties, I was fixed up with a blind date by some friends(?) who seemed to have done it as a joke. The young lady was very flat chested, in fact my breasts were larger than hers and the date we got conned into was a swim party.

While romance never took off in a big way, we did become friends and the friendship lasted for many years. I think the experience helped us both realize that there are more important things in life.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024