Author Topic: Can anyone clear this up for me  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Alright, so when I flex and turn to the side, I see the gyno and I get mad...ususaly after i've been sitting around for a while or something..

After a very good work out, the skin gets tight, and it feels like the gyno tissue has compressed (think of a hot water and a cold water molecule, whereas the hot is h20 molecules are spead out, and the cold are more compressed)

is the gyno tissue like that?

if I drop my body fat will the look after a work out turn into the look on normal day life?

-------

or is there really no hope for curing this with out surgery

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
I just went running, and I can see and feel a BIG difference in the chest area.

Before I could feel little "chunks" now its all one "piece".

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Posture, body position and physical condition are all factors that can change the apparent shape of the breast area.

The nipple is erectile to a certain extent and behind it there is a very thin layer of muscular tissue These also could have an effect on the shape of the breast area which would change in some conditions.

These things are normal whether or not a person has Gynecomastia.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Well...ive noticed now, that the look that I remember having after running, I have achieved when I wake up...which means that when I run, they look real good

Is it possible to go away with better fitness? or did/do I not have gyno?...(I still feel lumps), but they feel more compressed and not spead out.

I just had reduced eating ALOT due to being really busy, I probably lost muscle, but maybe I should build up areas that will make it look better.  I am kinda excited.

Any one else have it go away or hide it well?

note, when i still bend down you see it alot.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024