Author Topic: After having gyne since 11....  (Read 2220 times)

Offline jp234

• Silver Member
Since age 20, when I first really learned about gynecomastia, I've tried everything to get rid of it.

I tried Lipoderm, and various other commercial topical fat loss products.

I tried a home-brew topical sollution of Formistane (sp) and caffeine.  

I tried Nolvadex.

Nothing worked.  

Even prior to my actually realizing what my condition was, I tried weight loss, Xenadrine, etc.  Nothing worked.

I'm 5'10, 203lbs, and I'm built like a tank.  I take off my shirt, look in the mirror, and think "Damn, if you didn't have breasts, you'd look awesome".  

For a long time, I swore that there had to be some alternative to surgery... for those poor guys who just couldn't afford it.

I was wrong.  That's just a bunch of wishful thinking.  Surgery is the only option.

It's taken a few years, but I'm finally at the point where surgery is possible.  I'm out of college, and working full time.  When my tax return comes back, that money is already set aside for my boob job.

I'm headed to Tijuana on March 25th, and I'm gonna get something off of my chest.

I scheduled my surgery this morning.  I can't believe that after more than a decade with gynecomastia, I only have one month to wait until its gone.

If it hadn't been for this site, I never would have found out about the option of having the surgery performed VERY affordably in Mexico.

28 days and counting.

JP
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 06:39:56 AM by jp234 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
JP... All the best for your upcomming Gyne surgery Guy. Hope you get the results that you are looking for.  :)
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hypo-is-here

Some concerns would be;

How easy is it to get back to that location to see the surgeon for post op consultations, paticularly if things did not go as well as planned?

How easy would it be to return to have a revision if requied?

How good is the law governing such practice and surgeons in Mexico?

What licensing laws are there to ensure the competance of the surgeon?

and

What consumer laws on in place to protect people from malpractice.

There is a lot to consider- certainly more than just the price of the surgery.

None of the above means that surgery in Mexico is not doable, it just means that it is even more important to be rigorous in checking out matters prior to going under the knife.

P.S

I hope your surgery went well jp234.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024