Author Topic: How long b4 your Scar Tissue began 2 dissipate?  (Read 2810 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
For those unlucky post-oppers that experienced a significant build-up of scar tissue (beneath the surface), I just wanted to know 4 things......

1. How long was it all looking good for, before you noticed any significant build-up of scar tissue?

2. How long did it take , after that before you noticed any degree of scar tissue dissipation?

3. How long after you noticed the scar tissue until it completely dissolved entirely/almost entirely ? (if you have in fact managed to get to this stage)

4. What are you doing/have you done to treat/ break-down the scar tissue?

cheers fellas,
Tony
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 04:39:12 PM by tonysoprano »
... and the saga continues

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
good questions...I was wondering the same. Im healing from my revision and there is some scar tissue that started developing around week 2. I am massaging a few times a day (esp in the shower where its eaisest with the soap and water running) to help break down the tissue.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 08:28:52 AM by captaincalboy »
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
My surgery was over a year ago and I still have some rough tissue under my skin, as well as no feeling in my nipples.

SC, I like your avatar.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 06:30:33 AM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
My surgery was over a year ago and I still have some rough tissue under my skin, as well as no feeling in my nipples.

SC, I like your avatar.

Thanks man...likewise!

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
as for myself.

q1. 4-5 weeks post op - nips were perfect with just a thin scab from the incision at the bottom half of the aerola.... then puffed out again horribly and has got gradually worse every week. now (1o weeks post-op) and the nips are really hard,sore, lumpy and resemble chunky cottage cheese. (and no its not a keloid)

q2. pending

q3. pending

q4. wore vest for first 6 weeks.  begun wearing silicon sheets at around 5 weeks post-op , and began massaging 1x p/day for 15 min. , with coca butter around 3-4 weeks ago (at 6 week mark).

anyone else got any feedback on their experiences with scar tissue?

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
;)Hello everybody,i would like to ask how many day can go running after surgery,I always want to keep fit but gyne force me skip it.I will have surgery in 15/6.So exciting now;)
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024