Author Topic: HELP!!!!!!  (Read 1248 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Hi all...... well I just went in for me second surgery to get rid of my gyno.... The doc did lipo only for the first and the second time now and im scared shitless that it still will not help.

As the months past on my first surgery my nips were gettin flabby and fuffy again so I just went in for a second lipo session.... just this Fri...he got more fat out but im afraid my nipples still look puffy and out to the side.... is this normal right after surgery(swelling) or should i see a diff right away? when i flex my chest my nipples still stick out to the side..... the doc said he didnt want to cut my for fear of scaring under the nip, but I wouldnt care, im already riddled with scares,,, hahaha. He also said there was no feeling of gladular substance under the nipple. He also said it maybe loose skin because im thick chested to start with!

I guess cutting under the nipple is the next stage... GOD THIS SUCKS! :-/
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 04:54:24 AM by rocketrob »

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
I am not a docotor,but i think if 1st lipo can't get a good result,2nd lipo only will not help also
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024