Author Topic: My unilateral Gyne  (Read 2639 times)

Offline scenuim

• Posting Member
I have had unilateral gyne until I was 19. Then I got surgery when I was 22 and thought it was over. Now, my right side chest still has more glandular tissue in it and is uneven. My left side has some tissue, but has never been toutched and I dont mind the small amount of tissue there. It looks almost normal when I am standing up and my nipples are not large, but the right still is bigger. The surgon said that he didnt want to take out too much tissue, because it could leave a hole. But I think he could have taken more out. Look at the picture and tell me what you think. I have heard that a drug called Nolvadex and rebound XT can help. I dont want to go under the knife again, but I just want the right one to be smalller so that I look even. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
Maybe you should give us a side view...cause from this view i see no gyne..

Offline scenuim

• Posting Member

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
damn ur nips look super nice and tight. are they stimualted in that pic? i can see a lil "puff" in the first pic but nothing i would worry about. u look amazing.

Offline scenuim

• Posting Member
the left nipple on my left side was left untoutched has a bit of  a puffyness, but the right side that I had surgery on stays pretty much tight all the time and doenst change. This looks uneven, and my right side has a bulge that is bigger than left. I dunno, Im still self conscious and cant bring myself to take my shirt off at the beach still. Will Nolvadex reduce the remaining tissue I have leaft? that is my real question.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 04:02:36 PM by scenuim »

Offline scenuim

• Posting Member
any other feedback?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Count your blessings.  There are a lot of guys here who only hope they will look somewhere near that good after surgery.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yes, but i can see the size difference he's talking about.  it hides well, but it's not just him imagining it.  his issue is mass, not nips.  talk to an endo if you're thinking drugs but i doubt they'll do much.  your surgeon should still have no problem seeing the difference in the pic, i'd talk to him.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline scenuim

• Posting Member
so you dont think rebound or nolvadex could tigheten my chest up and give me that "finishing toutch"?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024