Author Topic: Questions about surgery  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Vrocker

• Posting Member
I'm curious exactly how this proccess works.

How many visits does it normally require to the doctor's?
Do I just research a surgeon and call them up for an appointment or do I go through my normal doctor?

Do I have to request gland excision or will most places do that automaticly (also does it cost extra)?

Can you fly and stuff after the procedure(I don't know how the pressure change would be on the wound)?

I see that a lot of places in Texas are very cheap and I am thinking of taking a trip to get it done (I live in new england), is this possible and/or reasonable to do?

And finally how long does the whole thing take on average? Like if I wanted to get in done in the next 4 months or so would that be possible or does it take much more planning?

Thank you

Yo

Visits - One visit for a consultation. One visit for surgery. You might have to stay in town for a day though. One visit to remove drains and one visit to remove stitches. You might be able to combine the drains and stitches in one day though.

You can ask your doc for a recommendation or call a good plastic surgeon and set up a consultation. Or both.

You shouldn't have to ask to have the glands removed. Im not sure if its cheaper to leave them but your results wont be great with just lipo.

Im not sure if you can fly or not.

Traveling to texas - dont forget to factor in the costs to travel and rent a room, eat, etc.

How long do you have to wait? Depends on your schedule and your surgeons schedule.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024