Author Topic: Would this be a case of Gyno?  (Read 1975 times)

Offline BigChest

• Posting Member
Hey all,

Well, I've been dealing with these big lumps for about a year now. I understand from reading other previous topics on this forum that Gynecomastia is comprised of tissue underneath the chest and areola. I think I may have Gyno because I used to take prescription skin medication which may have caused hormonal imbalances, but I'm not too sure. I have an appt. with an endocrinologist next month. I never took any sort of steroids either.

I'm wondering what you guys think of this. I'm 5'11" and 183 pounds, 22 years old. The reason why I'm not 100 percent positive I have gyno is because I have no "tough" gland-like tissue underneath my nipples. It feels more like gel. I can't feel much of a gland at all, so it's making me think that this is just a case of fat..but I also understand the possibility of the gland being intermixed with fat. They do get hard and look normal when cold, but they expand and get a bit puffy when it's warm or hot.

Here are some pictures, perhaps I can get a better idea from you guys as to whether or not this is gynecomastia.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 04:33:40 PM by BigChest »

Offline BigChest

• Posting Member
Alright now, I've uploaded all my pictures to Imagestation, so it should work right now....sorry that the other links didn't work!

Offline BigChest

• Posting Member
Oh, in case some of you guys missed what I was saying on my first post..the reason why I'm posting pictures up is to show some you experienced members whether or not these pictures indicate a case of gyno like the title pretty much asks.

I am going to be talking to an endocrinologist next week to finalize the facts, but looking at my own pictures I definitely believe I have it due to the roundness/cone-like shape of the nipple area that is very much a glandular sign.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 09:36:44 PM by BigChest »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You already have an appointment with an Endocrinologist, so you are already on the right track.

Even a skilled surgeon cannot always be totally sure what is in there until after the surgery in some cases. So what you feel can be misleading.

I've heard that there are some 200 different drugs in common usage that are capable of producing Gynecomastia in some people.

Be patient, wait for the evaluation of the Endocrinologist.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
as same as my case , but i am 163 pund only
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024