Author Topic: Solution with Pills  (Read 8196 times)

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
Hey Guys,

I am new in this forum but  does anyone know of a pill to solve Gynemastia problem?  I need a solution with  this male breast of mine?

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
apparently the only real solution is seeing a plastic surgeon.... which is very disheartening to people like me who don't have health insurance/a lot of money...  :-X

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
Yes, i dont want surgery though i am afraid  of something going wrong and money is an issue right now.

I found  this website

http://www.gynecomastiacure.info/

I dont know  if anyone has ever tried this pill  before?

Offline BigChest

• Posting Member
I've been taking these pills for about one and a half months so far. It's called 'diet aid of questionable value' and it was, I'll admit, an impulse purchase. So far I have found no information whatsoever about these pills until after I purchased them, however they do have a 90-day money back guarantee.

So far after the 1.5 months I've been taking them, I have no results AT ALL. My chest is the same size as when I started taking them. Perhaps after the third month I'll start to see some differences if they do work...but right now; you can see the other topic I posted with pictures of my current chest and  it's evident these pills have done little to nothing.

Offline marctrex

• Posting Member
Do they even give you a list of ingredients with these pills?

Usually supplements with no lists of ingredients are nothing more than scams.  I doubt that these pills work.  

- They do not tell you what is in these pills.
- There is no miracle fat loss pill. ECA stacks are the closest you are going to get to one.
- I cannot imagine a pill being able to remove hard glanular tissue in the manner that they claim. Femara, Aromasin, or Arimidex is the closest you'll get to something that will reduce the size of glanular masses and they only do so to a very limited degree.

- If these pills did work they would be more widely known.
- If they could cause rapid weightloss and glanular reduction in the same manner as a fat burner (like ECA) or an AI (like Femara) it would probably be a controlled pharmaceutical type of pill rather than some all natural herbal pill.
- If this worked as well as they claim, there would be the potential for some side effects in some users, but they claim that there are zero sides in 100% of the people who have taken this, which is usually totally an unfounded claim.

Stay away from this. Don't waste your money. It's a total joke.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 06:49:40 PM by marctrex »

Offline BigChest

• Posting Member
They do list the ingredients on the label of the medicine's package which is 100% herbal, however this doesn't prove anything at all and I'm agreeing with marctrex that this is nothing but a scam that I fell for.

Right now I'm debating about whether or not to try Andractim. I'm seeing a lot of mixed reviews about this gel, but I do believe it is worth a try for the price. If that works, great...but realistically it seems like surgery is the only  surefire method.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 07:13:36 PM by BigChest »

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
I found this

www.'diet aid of questionable value'.com

lists the ingredients but is still sketchy as hell..... No way I would pay for it, considering there is barely ANY information
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 07:27:19 PM by YOURESORAD »

Offline bay224

• Posting Member
Pretty sure everyone has heard of  "'diet aid of questionable value'" i dont know anybody who has ever tried it though. Here it is...

http://www.breastreductionpill.com/faqs.html

Offline marctrex

• Posting Member
I am really disappointed that there are so many companies and people out there who are willing to use gynecomastia as a way of getting people to purchase a pill that does not produce results.

These people take a really small profit at the expense of a few people.  I am sure that these pills don't sell too well, but they are pricey, so a few people will get ripped off and suffer as a result.

I don't see any possible way that these herbal ingredients could cure gynecomastia.  Has anyone besides Big Chest actually tried this?  

By all means if you really want to try this then do so, I just have real doubts on whether it will actually work.

Big Chest, they have a 90 day guarantee so try to get your money back after 90 days and when they refuse report them to the Better Business Bureau.  I have some FDA connections that might be able to help you to take further action against them.  I will look into it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 09:08:55 PM by marctrex »

Offline BigChest

• Posting Member
Actually, to everyone: Do not buy 'diet aid of questionable value'! It's seriously a scam.

Marctrex, I will surely return those pills by the time the 90 days is over. Thanks a lot for your help too..I will report them to the BBB if they don't comply with what they said. But if you do find more information through your FDA connection that would be GREATLY appreciated!

Right now what I'm worried about is whether or not that company will still exist 45 days from now.

Offline marctrex

• Posting Member
Right now I'm debating about whether or not to try Andractim. I'm seeing a lot of mixed reviews about this gel, but I do believe it is worth a try for the price. If that works, great...but realistically it seems like surgery is the only  surefire method.

Andractim is essentially topical DHT cream, right?  

This will *probably* work better than that all herbal bull$hit remedy.  Andractim is highly androgenic so it will combat estrogen to some degree.   Transdermal DHT is not approved by the FDA so you will need to order it from Canada, Europe, or maybe Mexico.  It will not remove glandular tissue that has already been formed it will temporarily shrink the masses.

Andractim is essentially transdermal DHT which may  make your hair fall out (depending on how prone you are to male pattern baldness) or wreck havoc on your prostate (depending on how old you are). Using a highly androgenic substance like DHT is generally a poor choice for combating estrogen.  Something like Arimidex or Femara would be a much better choice in my opinion.

The premise behind Andractim is that DHT temporarily binds to the aromatase enzymes around the breast glanular tissue so that other substrates such as testosterone will not be able to bind to it, and an anti-aromatase effect is achieved similar to a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators).

However, the down side to Andractim is that it is only effective for a brief period of time. Two hours after application the majority of the DHT has left the chest area and has travelled to other parts of the body in the bloodstream. Thus the Andractim is no longer effective and the DHT is free to travel around the body potentially causing other side effects. However, some people seem to have seen decent results from Andractim, but more have complained about it being in effective.

Arimidex or Femara will be far more effective than Andractim in reducing the total amount of estrogen in your body so that there is no estrogen to bind to these enzymes to begin with. The half-life of Arimidex or Femara is longer than andractim (3 days) so it will be much more effective in doing this.

I would say that Arimidex or Letro could take up to 10 weeks to be effective in reducing the size of any glanular tissue. It might take 2 rounds of 10 week Arimidex or Letro doses for the tissue to shrink completely.

However all this being said, there will always be some cases with densely packed glanular tissue that cannot be resolved with anything but surgery.

Look at the size of the glanular tissue removed below. This is densely packed tissue. I would imagine that not even Arimidex or Letro would completely disolve that large mass of glanuar tissue. However it is definitely worth giving letro a try before considering surgery.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 09:27:30 PM by marctrex »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Depending upon what caused your Gynecomastia, there may be something that can be of value in the way of an oral medication.

The downside is that the only things that work are prescription medications. There are different approaches, depending upon what your various hormone levels are so the medications require at least a complete physical evaluation by a Doctor. Blood tests to determine your actual hormone levels is much better than physical examination alone.

The medications are helpful for a relatively small number of men at best and even after the evaluation (above) continuing, competent Medical supervision is necessary.

There is a thriving market of these Medications from foreign sources; but taking them on your own without proper medical oversight could actually make things worse.

There are no medications available "over the counter" whithout prescription which are both safe and effective.

Your chances of making good on their "guarantee" is very slim to none.

On the chance that you may be one of those for whom the medications are helpful, You would be best advised to see an Endocrinologist.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline marctrex

• Posting Member
I agree with Paa_Paw the most effective medications require prescriptions from  your Doctor.

Your endocrinologist can prescribe a SERM like tamoxifen or an AI like Femara, Aromasin, or Arimidex to combat gynecomastia.  

There are debates regarding the effectiveness and the safety of these drugs.  Most of the time people are unsatisfied with the results because they reduce, but do not remove the problem.

Andractim is not FDA approved so you will need to go outside of the United States to get a prescription for this.  (If it is approved now then it was done recently and I totally missed it).

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
I am currently using Andractim Gel  and  started using it since June 1 2006  but no effect so far maybe by end of the month something might reduce.  I only got 2 tubes and  the first one is almost out.

I am not sure about all this pills myself.

Offline marctrex

• Posting Member
I am currently using Andractim Gel  and  started using it since June 1 2006  but no effect so far maybe by end of the month something might reduce.  I only got 2 tubes and  the first one is almost out.

Where did you get the Andractim Gel from? Was it from that clinic in Cypress?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024