Author Topic: question for Dr Bermant  (Read 2522 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Dr Bermant i have had treatment for gynecomastia but am not happy with my results. My surgeon assured me that everything has been removed and im as flat as possible. Would you mind looking at my results and commenting if you think improvments could be made. I have documentated all of my progress with pictures so it should easy to quickly scan through. I appreciate your help. Thanks

btw link to my results in my sig...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 03:02:37 AM by stonecold »

Offline orrible

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
The Doctor is probably far to busy to spend the time doing this for free. He'll probably charge you. I think it'll be money well spent. Go for it.

Offline orrible

jc71 thanks i think i have contour issues as well since my surgery which so hopefull Dr Bermant can offer some advice.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Stone Cold - I went back and looked at your pics, looks pretty flat to me. Maybe it looks different in person.

DrBermant

Dr Bermant i have had treatment for gynecomastia but am not happy with my results. My surgeon assured me that everything has been removed and im as flat as possible. Would you mind looking at my results and commenting if you think improvments could be made. I have documentated all of my progress with pictures so it should easy to quickly scan through. I appreciate your help. Thanks

btw link to my results in my sig...

I really do not see much in the images shown. Standardized Photographs can help show some deformities.  

Movies can sometime show other issues.

However, nothing replaces the in office evaluation to examine tissues, see how they move and feel.  Some patients have resitual tissues, others have scars in the tissues that can be improved with Revision Gynecomastia Surgery.  Others have emotional scars that make them feel that they are still abnormal despite good surgeons giving them advice that further surgery will result in greater deformity.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 04:19:17 AM by DrBermant »

Offline orrible

thanks for the feedback, its much appreciated. I was actually thinking of trying to upload a movie to show the probs so will perhaps give that a try. Thanks again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024