Author Topic: Doctors that Specialize in Men's Gyn  (Read 1524 times)

Offline bubbamark88

• Posting Member
 ??? Does anyone know of a doctors directory that would specialize in gynecomastia procedures?

Any good doctors out there to note?
Any doctors to stay away from?

I have contacted some general plastic surgeons, but was wondering if anyone knew of some that specialized.

thanks...I am new the the scene.

FL Pete

Offline bubbamark88

• Posting Member
BillyBoy,
thank you for the insight, It was very helpful.
Very smart to ask the office manager. I will keep your questions to ask in mind.  I went on a 2 consultations (free) but that was like 5 years ago. Didn't feel good about one of them, and one seemed like he didn't do many men, like I said it was 5 years ago.

Now that I have the money, I want to drop some more weight and then find the right Dr. I noticed you had a Dr's website and ad at the bottom of your web page. Is this the doctor you said a few guys from this site went to? If they were happy with thier results, I would be interested in looking into that Dr.

I also was suggested the website http://www.locateadoc.com/gallery.cfm/Action/List/ProcedureID/91/Page/4 from another post on this message board.

Between the ad on your post, and the website above, I think I have a good start.

I dont mind traveling to the right Dr.  either.

Again, thanks for the insight, and the advice, It was very helpful.

Pete

Offline bubbamark88

• Posting Member
BillyBoy,
I just checked out your pics and the dr website you have on your post. We have a similar build and I think your doc. did a great job. I think i want to get a consultation with him.

$2500.00 for chest, stomach and hips? do I have that right?  Is that on the lower end or average. I am just starting to shop around..seems low in price...but if it is right...very cool!! I might get out of this cheaper than I realized

Pete

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024