Author Topic: Swelling only in excision? or in lipo too?  (Read 1822 times)

Offline columbo

Appreciate everyone's comments on this board.  Have been extremely helpful.

I had surgery on Wed.  It was lipo only---Dr. decided not to excise during surgery.  I guess I am in that doubt stage right now wishing he had, because it feels like more could have been removed.

I still feel like there is a lot of jiggle in my chest.  Could this be fluid from swelling?  I wasn't sure it swelling only occurred with the excision, or if it also occurred with just lipo.  Appreciate any feedback...

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
The common belief on this site is that it happens from Lippo more than it happens from excision

Offline columbo

Thanks for the quick reply.  That makes me feel a little better.  I had about 175cc removed from each side.  Can someone put that in avg person's terms?  I didn't have severe gyne, but it was bad enough I never took of my shirt in public.  

Also, how soon before swelling begins to subside from the lipo.  I understand everyone's case is slightly different.

I don't get my vest until Monday, and these ACE bandages are making me ITCH LIKE CRAZY!!!

I realize these are all probably repeat questions to this board, and I thank anyone who takes the time to reply.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024