Author Topic: My feeling about gynecomastia after surgery  (Read 3135 times)

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
 :)I had live in hospital in 3 days after surgery.I have see many patient in hospital.I start changing my view of gynecomastia.Before i went to hospital,i think gynecomastia is the worst condition of man....But in my room,there are 7 patient,one is have backbone problem,when he moveing,he feel very pain.one is the bile problem,after surgery he feel very very pain.One is leg problem,he can't walk after surgery and feel very sad..........I want to say there are many people worse than you in world.Don't give up and mess  about your life.Gyne is a unlucky condition but at least you are still healthy.I am 18 years old now,i have mess many time in this 8 years.Wish you don't give up yourself,anyway i face a more serious problem now.Wish all bother can help me(My english is very bad,if i can't imporve my language before 5/2007,i will miss a chance to study in university,my country is not using english as a common language,does anyone have idea to improve it?)
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
Your English is fine buddy. Understandable with clarity.

But the university need a very good english(ie.grammar mistake is unacceptable)

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member

But the university needs to see that I can speak english very well.

Maybee if we correct you, you can learn that way? I don't know.
Why did you have to spend 3 days in the hospital? Did something go wrong?

Nothing worng , because i need to drain out the fliud in my chest,in 1st day,it drain out 39mL,2nd is 13mL,3rd almost no fuild.So the doctor ouput the drain and let me go home on 18/6 ,The result is great it become very very flat,i still feel pain when i touch my chest.The doctor show me what he cut,and i see the tennis ball size of gland and fat ;)

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
Could you tell us more about your surgery?

1.) What country did you have the surgery in?

2.) How did you pay for it?

3.) Is it painful afterwards? Are you happy you went through with it?

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
Could you tell us more about your surgery?

1.) What country did you have the surgery in?

2.) How did you pay for it?

3.) Is it painful afterwards? Are you happy you went through with it?

1)Hong Kong
2)The cost is 40000$(about 5000$ in U.K dallor),i pay
10000$ and my parent pay 30000$,i think you are able to find a cheaper one,but i am looking for a good surgeon.I have seen many people  pay around 3000$ for surgery in this forum
3)After surgery is quite pain,but after a few day the pain will dispear,But the result is good.I have seen very post in there that they can go out hosptial after surgery,but unlucky many people need to revision because the aftercare is not good(ie.do no drain out the fuild),so it become puffy again.Now my result(6 day after surgery) still very good(still have few pain),my chest is some concave now,anyway,it is better than a puffy one.I will work out to fix this problem.

Offline UgliestOfAlllll

There are certainly worse things out there than Gyno, but given the choice between that and some chronic pain disorder, I'd choose the pain any day of the week. At least with that you can still live a reasonably normal life. Plus, people will have sympathy for you. You don't get made fun of for being in pain.

Isn't it funny how some problems beyond your control garner all kinds of support and sympathy from other people, yet other problems bring only scorn and ridicule? Why is it unacceptable to mock retarded people, yet it's perfectly acceptable to make fun of ugly people, even if they can't change the things that make them ugly?

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Good way to learn english is to watch english tv shows and try and follow them.

Also go hang out with english speaking people if they're available.  Guess thats an obvious suggestion!

Good luck!

Offline Boobit

• Posting Member
There are certainly worse things out there than Gyno, but given the choice between that and some chronic pain disorder, I'd choose the pain any day of the week. At least with that you can still live a reasonably normal life. Plus, people will have sympathy for you. You don't get made fun of for being in pain.

Isn't it funny how some problems beyond your control garner all kinds of support and sympathy from other people, yet other problems bring only scorn and ridicule? Why is it unacceptable to mock retarded people, yet it's perfectly acceptable to make fun of ugly people, even if they can't change the things that make them ugly?

I know exactly what you are saying, and understand where you're coming from, but, and trust me on this. If you have ever suffered pain like I did with two slipped discs, then you'd choose gyne a million times over the sheer crippling, mind boggling pain that I went through. It went on for so long I wished for death. Gyne is pain of the mind. Physical pain is unescapeable torture. If I had to choose between gyne and physical pain - it would be gyne!
Boobit

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024