Author Topic: I never thought it would be my turn  (Read 2769 times)

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I have been on this site for a few months and i never thought it would be my turn.  I have surgery today at 11:00 (based on the time this site keeps).  I am not nervous, but since I can't eat until after, I am worried that I will be so hungry that I can't think str8.  My 3 year oldjust told me I have boobs for the first time. Luckily I won't have to correct him more than once.  I will let you guys know how it goes.  

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Well, I had the surgery yesterday.  When I woke up the pain was too grreat to describe.  To be fair, I also had my stomach and flanks done.  I could not believe how much it hurt.  The doctor told my wif tha he took out 10 pounds total.  I don't know the break down everywhere, but he took 875 ml from my left breast and 800 ml from my right.  I don't know if I am quoting the right unit of measure, but the numbers are right.  After he gave me the pain killers, I was fine.  I am not in any pain now, but I am swollen like a cow.  I have heard a bunch of you guys say that when the woke up from surgery you looked down and your chest was flat.  I have so many bandages that I couldn't tell you anything about what I look like.  Did anyone wake up without bandages?  Anyway, I am so high on pain killers right now. I better go before I write something crazy.

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
I have the same experience to you
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I think most of the guys who write to say that they were totally flat after the surgery didn't have significant gyne....the rest of us with a, b, and c cups of gyne, probably shouldn't expect to wake up to an instantly flat chest.

I haven't had the surgery yet, but I am setting an expectation in my mind that after surgery, it will take at least 3 months for me to see the 'flatness' starting to develop with a final decision about 1 year out.

Don't get discouraged if you're not flat right away!  Plenty of people here say it took a LONG time for them to get totally flat.

cheers!

aquilius

I agree with you.  My question was that when I woke up I had so much  bandaging on my chest, that I wouldn't be able to tell anyway.  I am surprised that some people wake up with a clear enough  veiw to make that statement.  I am happy so far.  As long as my nips aren't puffy, I will be pretty happy.  I will never model underwear.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024