Author Topic: PRICE?  (Read 2934 times)

Offline blood_and_thunder

• Posting Member
can someone give me an average price for surgery?

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
A good average price for surgery can range significantly. The average nowdays for a decent surgeon is about $3500-6000. Mostly it depends on the surgeon, and the location. There are higher costs in some places than others. If you live on the west coast chances are prices will be closer to about $4500-6000. These include all costs. If you live on the east coast closer to New York prices can be similar as well. The Central United States can range from $3500 to once again as high as $6000. The prices overall though in most gynecomastia surgeries are fairly comparable. So if you are going to get it paying $500 for a better surgeon is worth it. I saw a local surgeon here in Milwaukee who wasn't an expert and charged $5200 for everything. Then I saw a gyne expert in Chicago who did a fantastic job for $4800. A small price difference but, the results ended up probably being much better.

Offline blood_and_thunder

• Posting Member
yea i live in new jersey and idk how to ask my dad for $5000 for a surgery.i never really confronted him about my chest.i havent been able to take my shirt off in public for years and i hate it.i have $3000 in the bank saved but i dont want to use all of it.so im hoping that i would pay for half or something.

any reccomendations on a surgen?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 07:40:33 PM by blood_and_thunder »

Offline Chilli

• Posting Member
Surely if you really want surgery you would be willing to pay anything you've got? Im a student and im contemplating on getting out another student loan (England) in order to pay for my surgery, leaving me with a debt of around £15,000 when i finally leave Uni and your talkin bout not wanting to spend money you've already got!!!

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member
Since you live on the east coast, I would suggest that you go to Dr. Bermant. He is a excellent surgeon in gyno surgery.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
Since you live on the east coast, I would suggest that you go to Dr. Bermant. He is a excellent surgeon in gyno surgery.

8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Dr. Fielding in Canada charges $1,200 in Canadian fund or $1,000 flat.  I got the sugery a year ago and pretty happy since!
Free Documentary "Me vs. My Breast"
http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024