Author Topic: saw dr kreidstein for puffy aeriola  (Read 2323 times)

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
He says i'll just get freezing so ill be wide awake for the operation.

I was concerned that my nipples will look wide after the surgery, but he said the aeriola will shrink when the gland gets removed... worse comes to worse theres some surgery called a donut something or other that will make them smaller, but i hopefully wont need that.

He says i should wait 2 weeks before i start work (painting) or any kind of physical activity so i dont stress the incessions made.  Right after surgery it will look almost good as new, but the day after it will swell and take about 2 weeks before it looks better and should take about 5 weeks to fully heal and have the final product.

If i am unhappy with the end results and feel more <excrement> should have been taken from the nipples or they are uneven he'll do it for free.

Final cost including deposit and consultation $1000  

i saw him June 13th, operation will be july 19th, ill keep u guys posted with before and after pics

if anyone else had the same surgery please tell me about ur surgery

thanks
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Whats this doc's web site.. Only 1,000 canadian with insurance or for anyone?

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
1000 for anyone, i am not too sure of his website, he does have one tho, hes located at yorkmills and bay view in toronto

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
dude, pls find out his web site for me and post the link on here.  Would appreciate it..
Also, his number if you have.  I'll be calling long distance, is he eas to get on the phone and helpful?

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
300 yorkmills rd, suite 211
416 391 3031
www.drkreidstein.com

just had surgery, everything went well, very nice guy, professional ill have some post op pics in a couple weeks

good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024