Author Topic: Summer embarrassment  (Read 6607 times)

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
any new stories about embarrassing gyne moments?

they crack me up and also make me feel a little better cuz i deal with the same SHI TT.

ps i know these new topics havent been as informative as usual but its ok to ask other questions besides medical ones.... lets hear them!
Ripped With NIPS

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Was in a ball tournement last weekend..... we were changing before the championship game ( me behind a tree of course)  Anyways, our pitcher comes right up to me and grabs my right nipple with his thumb and forefinger right in front of the whole team... and wives and girlfriends.

Considering he was drunk(was his b-day as well) I did not fukk him up..... but I was picturing him as a human pretzel!!  GO AWAY NIPPLES.... >:(

good news... we won the game by 7 runs

bad news... my titties won the MVP  hahaha

Rob

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
One summer i got into a fight with this guy and he ripped my shirt off......the fight all of a sudden ended and all his friends and even my friends had a good laugh and made fun of me for the rest of my life.

that pretty much sums up my life right there

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
keelo thats a bad one. i hope you got some good punches in

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
or good slaps....lol

joke

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
One summer i got into a fight with this guy and he ripped my shirt off......the fight all of a sudden ended and all his friends and even my friends had a good laugh and made fun of me for the rest of my life.

that pretty much sums up my life right there

Wow that sucks...BIG time
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
i hide it so well so i never have moments like that.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
many years ago a guy grabbed one of my nipples forcefully enought to leave a bruise. I grabbed his hand, pulled, and twisted. He was taken to the hospital with a dislocated shoulder.

He insisted on me being prosecuted for assault so I had to counter file as well.

The court decided that I was merely defending myself and He was found guilt of assault.

The teasing stopped when that guy got taken to the hospital.

The key to surviving with Gynecomastia is to not be a good victim.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 05:03:41 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
In other words, punch someone in their eye if you have to.

Or at least have some good material to make fun of them about.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 07:37:49 PM by silly_guy »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
A couple years back, I was at a bar dancing with some girl I just met.

After the song was over she told me I should wear a bra to keep my moobs from bouncing when I danced.

Ouch

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

After the song was over she told me I should wear a bra to keep my moobs from bouncing when I danced.

Ouch

jc...

"Ouch".....    ya got that right dude!

Comments like that are a confidence killer huh....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member

Ouch

shii... what a biatch!

Offline SOAD

• Posting Member
I have been VERY fortunate to not have many problems so far.

Eaaarly in my gyne period people noticed at school games lessons and did some very mild ridicule there.

My gym partners are more considerate about it than anything. They ask me what can be done about it and when it will go. Sure, they rib me a bit about it, but nothing that pushes it.

No one has actually mentioned it when I've been clothed, though I'm sure people must have noticed it was there, but been too polite to mention it.
19 Years old, unilateral gyne in left chest

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member
I was in my 10th grade biology class. The teacher was teaching about primary and secondary sex characterisitics. He said that secondary characteristics are things such as facial hair and breasts. He explained that women can have facial hair and men can have breasts. After the class, the girl  who sat next to me pointed out that I have breasts. She said that in front of about four people. I felt very angry at her for saying this about me. The funny thing about this incident was that this girl was almost flat chested. I was about to say that
"God gave her breasts to me".  But I was totally silence since I could not believe that this had just happened to me.

Offline SOAD

• Posting Member
Screw my last post in this thread, it cursed me! Last night out with a bunch of friends a female friend GRABS my left breast for no apparent reason... geez.  :-[ I hope she was too drunk to remember it but I don't think she was  :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024