Author Topic: RCBROWN23...  (Read 2689 times)

Offline bennyha

• Posting Member
Hey RC. I had a few questions about Dr. Hamas. First of all how long ago did you call to get a consultation meeting with him. Second, do you have any idea of when the earliest you could have surgery is (curious because I want my done as soon as possible after my endo stuff gets figured out), and third do you have a website of his I could go to to check out some of his work? Thanks for the help and good luck with everything.

Offline rcbrown23

I called just a couple days ago and the earliest he could get me in is in two weeks, so probably about a two week wait for consultation.

I am just guessing, based on previous experience, that if everything seems in order and you wanted him to due the operation, you could pay at the end of the consultation and have the op in about two weeks to one month after payment.

http://www.yourlooks.com/index3.html

His website is really not much of a help. I have talked personally to four people who have had surgury with him and all had GREAT things to say. They say that the consultation will give you all the info and pictures of previous patients you need. Also, another great thing, I heard, was that the recovery time is next to nothing. A couple of days your back to routine and the results already look good.

Keep in mind that this is all just hearsay at the moment. I don't want to be misleading. I will be able to tell you what I personally think of him in a couple of weeks after I meet him.

-Brown

He is also under the "surgeon listing" section on our website http://www.gynecomastia.org/

Offline bennyha

• Posting Member
Thanks RC. Yeah if you could get back to me in a couple weeks after your consultation. I live in Colorado and Dallas would not be that bad of a trip at all. My problem is all gland and I have puffy nipples so I wonder if his technique could effectively get rid of this. Yeah I see the recovery time is very quick and this is one reason I would like to go to him very badly. Also, I like that the incision is near the armpit so I dont have to worry about bad, noticeable breast scars. If you could let me know how your consultation goes as soon as you go to it I would greatly appreciate it RC. Thanks for everything and good luck man.

Offline boob_boy

Does Dr Hamas leave incisions on chest or nearer armpit?  
My chest looks fine when cold, but when its not cold i have puffy nipples.  Would his his lipo technique be any good for that?  Are the incisions standard lipo size incisions?

Offline rcbrown23

Again, I have not seen him yet, but I believe he does incisions by the armpit. I understand it sounds risky, especially since I have already had an unsuccesful lipo only operation, but from what I hear he knows what he is doing.

A few months ago many people on here talked about Dr. Bermant and Dr. Hamas. They were the popular docs for this.

"BoobBoy", Yes I assume you'd be a good candidate. I also have a mild case. When their hard it's not noticable.

I will post what I think about him in a couple of weeks.

-Brown

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024