Author Topic: GRUFF RIP!  (Read 2350 times)

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Well I guess he should try a new name if he wants tocome back. :)

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
why did he get booted? just wondering  ::)
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
On one of the threads, where someone was trying to push a tank top, Merle the administrator said he doesn't like the guy who sells them. So merle killed the guys Thread. So Gruff asked Merle why he didn't like the guy. Merle said none of your concern and Gruff got a little to Gruff with Merle, so he axed him.  I think Gruff had some very good points, but was to Gruff on his delivery.  Obviously, Merle would be unprofessional if he went back and forwth with him, so he just unplugged his mic.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:50:07 AM by jones357 »

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
It's my guess that Gruff had been inflammatory in certain threads and abusive to other forum members which is against the terms and conditions of the forum.

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member
It's my guess that Gruff had been inflammatory in certain threads and abusive to other forum members which is against the terms and conditions of the forum.

I agree with this comment. One example of that is the "pills dangerous??" thread. Gruff refers to Hifung88319 in a very condescending way and tells him that he should be speaking english.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I think they tried to live with that, because he is always that way. But when you go after the guy who runs the site, you leave them no choice.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
BTW, there is a new tough talker named SWE,  if he lasts, anyone can.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
It is impossible for me to read every posting on the site. Letting me know when there are problems with someone and you can email me directly, will allow me to evaluate what is happening and intervene if necessary.

This will help to make it a safe site for everyone.

Thanks,

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024