Author Topic: Bullying gyno included.  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I 've just checked out the most embarrassing gyno moment thread and to be honest Iam horrifed what some of you have had said to them.

How do you guys react when someone says these hurtful things? Do you react ? or are you used to people making comments and making you feel small  that you let it slide? Or is it because you know you have a problem be it puffy nips gyno etc so your self esteem is low as it is , so don't believe you should react?

I have an adult onset puffy nip so maybe I cannot relate as teens are important years but I was bullied for a year about my physical appearance at school . I had a problem walking and had a gang of lads hound me everyday calling me queer , spastic, mong etc. One day I got tired of it and as I knew the leader got the train home I decided to have a word at the station when his m8's were not there ;). I asked him to stop it he wouldn't so i beat him up, I also chucked his mobile onto the tracks for good measure and his school bags ;D

I had a visit from the Police that night but when they heard my side of it I just got a  caution at the station  which came off my record when I was sixteen, his mum wanted me in court. The next day at school i never had no more trouble despite having the same problem walking for a few more months. Even though his mum claimed her son  was frightened to go to school because I was there.....The school couldn't do anything because it was off school property.

Why am I telling you this? well I learnt an important lesson that day. If your self esteem is low than various idiots will rip you. esp if they know you.Sure I walked like I spaz but I didn't deserve what I got. I then went through life like this , sure I got in some scrapes but I believe I got respect. What gave me an anxiety problem is totally unrelated to how I lived it.

Right now if someone said anything about my puffy nip and it was a guy even one I was friends with I would give them a dig, if they carried on I would REALLY give them a dig. If they were bigger or nastier than me I would get a bat and do it. If It was a girl I would say something so horrible probably about her being fat or ugly (even if she isn't girls are very sensitive about this) she would be looking in a mirror  annoying her friends  or looking at her diet for a month.

And guess what no one has said anything to me . I go swimming and wear t-shirts. Sure I have a minor case but in the pool lots of idiots in there no one has ever said anything. I may live in the land of vindaloo and  deep fired mars bars but we have our idiots too. i 'm quite a big guy and keep fit but I don't think that is it. Theres always someone who is bigger than me. I think it is because people can tell when you are the type of person who not let something go. How do you septics say it ? will not take any disrespect.

Bottom line , gyno or no gyno you don't deserve to be spoken to like that and if any of you were my friends the whole atmosphere would get rather emotional until those idiots said sorry. I don't mean emotional in a 'brokebutt mountain' kind of way either.    

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree.  i got followed once by a couple of kids at a new school and earned their respect by fighting back, and maybe it helped them too.  

it's a phase, it's just too bad not everyone grows out of it.  i made fun of a kid with an impediment once when i was small and had to be taught the obvious, that it wasn't his fault, that it hurt him, etc.  if we had a magic secret to this, we'd have fixed a lot more world problems by now.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline ireallyhatemyself

• Posting Member
I was fortunate enough to have more friends than enemies in high school, and anything said about me was said behind my back. I know people said things because I had certifiable jugs. But my friends never made fun of me for it and I love them for that

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
When some poeple talk my chest,I just keep silent.Luckly,still no one say hurtful thing about my chest.Just sometime mention my breast is bigger than them.
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024