Author Topic: My life with Gyne  (Read 1524 times)

Offline jskzes

This is my very first time ever talking about my condition :-[. I'm a 29 year old 6'5" man w/ large female looking breasts. My whole life I've been on the hefty size. But I didn't really start to develop breast until my early teens.

The effect it has had on my life,...well its hard to put into words. I don't remember what its like to walk around outside w/out a shirt on, seeing the last time I dd I was probably 8 or 9.

Most people consider me a very good looking man. But having this condition I don't feel attractive. In fact it has cost me on many ocassions to pass up opertunities of having relationships w/ very beautiful women. All because of my insecuritys. I feel to embarrased to take my shirt off. The only thing going thru my mind is "what is she gonna think about my boobs" :-[.

I have lost weight and still had them. From reading a few of these post I guess surgery is my only option. I feel relived that I'm not the only one out there w/ this condition. But at the same time I feel for all who have this condition :'(

What is the ballpark figure for how much this surgery cost?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024