Author Topic: Just had ultra lipo done  (Read 3957 times)

Offline flex1appeal

For anyone who is knowledgeable on this prodecure, I have a few questions. I developed gyno from steroid use while I use to compete years ago. I just had my surgery done last tuesday and it so far seems like it will turn out better than expected. I see a dramatic difference in the shape and firmness of my chest like I use to have. I am still very lean and pretty muscular and still cycle on and off. Though I haven't cycled in a while. My doctor said he thought the best method would be ultrasonic lipo which he said would get not only the fat but most of the gland if not all of it. He said if it didn't get it all during the course of the ultrasonic lipo that he'd do an excision under the nipple to get any remaining glandular lumps. When the surgery was complete he said it turned out he did not need to do an excision under my nipple. The lipo seemed to get it all. I no longer have puffy nipples and my chest looks like I remember it use to (less the swelling and bruising I still have). My question is, I was always told if the gland is removed that gyno is impossible to reoccur. Is this true or am I still susceptible to gyno? I asked him this very question and he said it should not reoccur again. But then he stated that if I used steroids again it could. So which is it? I am not going to lie. I may do another cycle. But, I may not. Was he just saying this to scare me? The majority of bodybuilders I know who have had it done tell me you cannot get it again if glands are removed.

Offline flex1appeal

Well, he never did do an excision under the nipple and I think he said he got most out but I am sure he left some behind as mentioned. No doubt. But doesn't the heat from the ultra lipo destroy alot of that left over gland/breast tissue? And I know it's "best" not to do steroids but I want a definitive answer. Can gyno reoccur if the gland has been removed or mostly removed? Does the ultra lipo really remove any of the gland like he says it does? Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it.

Offline flex1appeal

Yes, the results seem great so far. However, it's only been 7 days. But I no longer have puffy nipples or any fat remaining. You are not the first to tell me that ultra lipo is the best for removing glands. Though my surgeon swears this was the most convectional route to go. Says he got just about everything and I do believe he said he left a little bit for reasons mentioned before. But, he said he would have gone into my nipple underneath and removed any if he had found it necessary during the surgery. Which he says he did not feel the need to do. Maybe because I didn't have much to remove? I dunno. But you're probably right. I will just avoid the gear altogether and stay natural. Too expensive to have to go thru it again. Not worth the pain and sorrow it causes. Let alone the embarrassment.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
i had the same method and now almost 8 months on my results arent great. my chest has filled back out substancially. Link to pics in sig.

Offline flex1appeal

Yeah, but did you use any steroids or marijuana or something to start it back up or did it just occur on it's own? Cause my doctor says it shouldn't happen again unless you do something to cause it to reoccur.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
if he removed the gland u can still get gyno from steroids... just like u got it before with steroids ...IT will grow back if u take steroids without a good PCT plan.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
"Yeah, but did you use any steroids or marijuana or something to start it back up or did it just occur on it's own? Cause my doctor says it shouldn't happen again unless you do something to cause it to reoccur. "

got it from hairloss herbs, and quit them when it occured. Not used anything since.

Offline lopher

• Bronze Member
Look this is stupid, talk about ask a simple question and get a load of nonsense replies  ;)

Firstly NO the gland cannot grow back, you have one set of glands in your chest, once their gone their gone. Would your arm grow back if you cut it off?

You could get pseudo gyne from using gear, if your estrogen levels were elevated due to aromatize, but thats just fat, and i'm sure as an ex competitive bodybuilder you'd be able to get rid of that  ;)

Secondly what someone mentioned 'leaving gland behind'. That more replies to leaving a 'button' after excision, not lipo.

Thirdly there's no chance your PS removed 100% of the gland, so really it comes down to how much has been left and if it's still active tissue. If he did a good job, a few shreds of gland that have already been stimulated to grow by using steroids in the past are unlikely to pose any significant risk of growing to become noticeable. However that all depends on how much your surgeon was able to remove.

Best advice would probably be to wait and see. Once your healed have a feel around, do you feel much gland left in there? If you do, leave the juice, if you don't juice away.

lopher

Offline flex1appeal

Well that is kinda what I was thinking. How could you stimulate any serious gyno if all or most of an active gland that produces it is gone? Kinda seems ridiculous. And seeing how he used ultra lipo which generates alot of heat, I would assume that the heat would have killed or damaged any left overs from the gland making it hard to stimulate it again in the future? Am I thinking with the right logic here? I touch it now and I don't feel any glands or lumps like before. I am sure he got alot out. My chest looks different totally already. But I will have to wait for a few weeks or a few months to be able to tell. I most likely won't touch gear again. Play it safe. But if I do, I'll take ancillarys like novaldex and arimidex to be safe. I ordered some novaldex already and will take it just to be careful and be sure. Sounds paranoid but I don't wanna be one of these guys who complain nothing turned out right after the surgery. As of now, I have not done anything to cause it to go bad. So I should feel safe. But I don't. Heard too many horror stories already.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024