Author Topic: Developing gyno again when BULKING?  (Read 7085 times)

Offline MonarchX

• Bronze Member
I bodybuild clean without supplements and steroids.  I am going to have liposuction which will remove the VERY little fat I have on my chest and most of the gland.  It is possible that some of the gland will be left.

if I bulk, which means that I am going to gain a lot of muscle and fat, will puffy nipples re-appear and give me a hard time when I will try to cut and lose body fat again?

Offline Pecman

• Posting Member
Ironically, bulking is how my puffy nipples turned into lil man boobies...I will never "bulk" up ever again because thats easy to reoccur...If I were you, and I'm not, I wouldn't bulk up per se, just try to gain lean muscle progressively instead of eating your head off...its bad news.

Offline snugs

• Posting Member
I see no reason for the gyno to reappear. Bulking won't produce more gland. The worst you'll get is fat which will go away when you cut again.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 10:25:15 AM by snugs »

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
i just got finished with a bulking cycle. in 1 month i went from 185-205 of solid mass. my stomach did not gain much either. my lifting routine and diet was flawless. i knew exactly what i was taking in down to the calorie. all of my lifts increased too. i was not eating crap though. my diet ranged from 6-8 thousand (good )calories a day and 300+ grams protein. no supplements were used. not even creatine because i dont want water weight when i step on the scale. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MY GLANDS DID NOT GROW!. yes, my chest got bigger but not my nipples. i would only reccomend a bulking diet to someone who knows about proper nutrition for weight lifting. good luck
Ripped With NIPS

Offline flex1appeal

I see no reason for the gyno to reappear. Bulking won't produce more gland. The worst you'll get is fat which will go away when you cut again.

Exactly

Offline Pecman

• Posting Member

No gland, but that fat is easily deposited and not so easily withdrawn so beware...

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member

No gland, but that fat is easily deposited and not so easily withdrawn so beware...
[/q

its the sad truth

Offline Pecman

• Posting Member
It really is, for most men...fat goes to the stomach/love handles first and to the pecs a very close second...so if you're bulking up...keep tabs on that chest fat because like I said before fat is EASILY deposited there, but its atleast 10x harder to burn that fat off than fat around your midsection...it's absolutely stubborn shit, so if you wanna bulk go head but hey, I warned ya...  ;)

My suggestion would be stay lean and layer on lean muscle instead of going so radical...it's a win-win situation...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024