Author Topic: Just had surgery with Dr. Perry!  (Read 2632 times)

Offline redbaron

(Please don't mind if the sentances make no sense, the vicodin is just starting to kick in and I can't really think right)
Woohoo! Just got back from surgery with Dr. Perry- they knocked me out at 11, and the next thing I remember was the lady in the recovery room next to me screaming that she would walk out if they didn't give her a cigarette, four hours later. The doctor had an emergency surgery directly after mine so he didn't talk to me for long, but he said that there was no liposuction- 100% gland removed- and that he thinks I will be happy with it. I can't wait until thursday, when I can take all of this bandaging off, to see the results. I'll keep you guys posted!

Offline flex1appeal

Is this dr Landon Perry in DFW? That's who I got my surgery from last tuesday if it is him. He was awesome. I am a week into it now. So, I am closer to seeing the results. Still have a few more weeks to really be able to tell and make my mind up on it. But from what I have seen so far it looks like it will be more than satisfactory!

Offline redbaron

Nope, Dr. Robert Perry at DeGraff, near Buffalo. Glad to hear that yours went well though!

Offline damngyne

• Posting Member
Nice sounds like it went well...how was the cost of the surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024