Author Topic: ? about puffy nips and gyne surgery  (Read 1647 times)

Offline ironman2005

• Posting Member
I am 18 years old and I have had a surgery already and am going back for a revison. When I was first diagnosed with gyne it was not a very bad case. I have a pretty muscular, low-fat frame and my only problem was that i had big, puffy nipples with gland inside of them. The bottom part of my nipple was cut in the surgery to get out the gland which made sort of a smiley face scar on my nipple. My nipple is still puffy with very, very hardly any gland tissue left behind the nipple. My question is how will my surgeon be able to reduce the size of my nipple without being able to take any more gland out? So do you think it would be a good idea to tell the surgeon to cut off my nipple and surgically make it smaller then sew it back on which would probably make bad scarring, or do any of you have any better suggestions?

please send lots of responses, I want a bunch of opinions so I can have a good idea of what is the best solution, thanks everyone

Offline Bryan123

• Posting Member
I believe  the surgery can take two to six months to look like you want it to.  Beware of infection, you do not want a second surgery nor a tatooed nipple.  This what I gathered on the web when debating the surgery

Offline lopher

• Bronze Member
Every single aerola reduction that i've seen where the nipple has actually been detached, reduced in size then re-attached, has looked absolutely horrendous. like someone's put two pork pies down your shirt then whacked the shlt out of them with a baseball bat  ;D

Honestly you'd be better off with dinner plates. But the truth is they contract anyway when the tissue's removed. If you want a reduction then the only type worth having is the half moon reduction, where basically they cut a small bit out along the bottom but leave the top alone and attached. I had this done and you would never know, it reduces the size by just enough to make them look great.

lopher
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 02:46:41 AM by lopher »

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Every single aerola reduction that i've seen where the nipple has actually been detached, reduced in size then re-attached, has looked absolutely horrendous. like someone's put two pork pies down your shirt then whacked the shlt out of them with a baseball bat  ;D

Honestly you'd be better off with dinner plates. But the truth is they contract anyway when the tissue's removed. If you want a reduction then the only type worth having is the half moon reduction, where basically they cut a small bit out along the bottom but leave the top alone and attached. I had this done and you would never know, it reduces the size by just enough to make them look great.

lopher

I agree.  Every time I have seen a full detached and re attached nipple, it looks very weird.  I think you have to have the PS show you a ton of pics to see what his results were like before.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024