Author Topic: Catheter for surgery?  WTF!  (Read 2767 times)

Offline kennyb

• Posting Member
are you kidding me?  General requires a catheter?  Can't they just put a baggie around it?  You won't have drunken anything for 12 hours or so.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I guess they do that in case anyone cheats on the pre-op no-no's....

Catheter, baggie, bedpan.... whatever works best I guess. Hospital staff are the experts....  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 02:21:39 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Hypo-is-here

On a lighter note if they insist on anal sex then I would start getting suspicious  :o

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
On a lighter note if they insist on anal sex then I would start getting suspicious  :o

;D ;D ;D  

Yeah, you just never know what they do to you while you are 'out' huh....  :o   :P :P

Can you say 'Vunerable'!  ;D

John.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 05:30:28 PM by Bambu »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Christ.I'm seeing a PS tomorrow for a review of my gyne.

As I've been off the med that caused it a year now. The nip has reduced but I'm in two minds. Why not get the nip corrected so you can forget about it is what Iam thinking. Although everyone is telling me it's all in my head. And I'm a loon.

Now i hear about catheters   :oI'd rather piss myself. I'd had a test done which involved that area and I was pissing blood for a couple of days after. I wonder if the PS would agree to a bedpan? ;D

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Strangest thing happened to me after surgery that I haven't heard anyone write about.

As much water as I drank after surgery, I couldn't take a piss until about 12 hours after surgery.

I remember standing over the toilet and concentrating, but nothing would come out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024