Author Topic: some questions...  (Read 1495 times)

Offline norfar1

• Posting Member
i'm a college student with no isnurance... so... is there any way to see and endrocrinologist for free or at least get the test for free?

what's the best doc in dallas? cost? what's the best cheap doc? cost?

i'm not sure how long i've had it. several years probably. i'm 24 now and i was told it should be gone by the time i hit 23. it's not gone. when i was in high school i could gain 10-20lbs on my squat and deadlift and 10-20 a month on my bench (i'm thinking that may be a symptom)... lately i hardly gain at all... but during the last winter brake (about a month long) i gained 60lbs on my squat... the lack of gaining may have been stress enduced. a lack of stress was all that changed i think. and i have lots of stretch marks. i got them from lifting and i got some more when i became fat.

the past few days i've been very tired in the afternoon. that may be excercise related.

would it be worth my time to see a doc? is there anyway to get it cut out for free?

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
is there anyway to get it cut out for free?

Unless you're willing to have some guy perform the surgery in his basement, nope. Some insurance will cover gyne surgery completely, but most won't because it's a plastic surgery operation. I've heard of some people in Canada getting insurance to cover it for free, so sometimes location can be a factor. You should see a doctor though, that could only help. At least then he could give you some sort of an evaluation on your health and the gyne.
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline norfar1

• Posting Member
what do most docs charge? i have no insurance.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
As a full time student, you may still qualify as a dependent and be able to get coverage under medical insurance that either of your parents might have.

In Dallas, you may investigate what is available a Baylor University Medical Center. To maintain their proficiency, the Doctors who are serving as professors often see patients regularly. Thus it is sometimes possible to get the very best of treatment there at a bargain price.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024