Author Topic: steroids  (Read 2104 times)

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
i have never taken steroids before and a may have a extremely small case of gyne or just puffys nipps. i am alittle young to be taking them.  does already having puffy nips/possible gyne put me at a greater risk of getting worse gyne due to the steroids?

Offline flex1appeal

I would say so. I got my gyno from steroid use and never had gyno prior to using. So I would think you already are at a higher risk just from the sounds of it. If you use steroids make sure you also use novaldex or arimidex as precaution. Novaldex prevents estrogen from binding to breast tissue wereas arimidex prevents testosterone from converting into estrogen. Estrogen would be the culprit for causing new gyno if you take steroids. You want to minimize estrogen build up as well as stopping it in it's tracks from binding and doing damage. Hope this helps

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
yeah it did help thanks flex, is there anyway that i could talk to you more easily i have some questions.

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
the doctor said that my chest was just hormones, if it is hormones, do you think that steroids would throw this off so they never went away even if i used estrogen blocker?

Offline flex1appeal

Not exactly sure what you are asking me here. You can contact me at flexxappeal@cyber-rights.net if you wish. I'd be more than happy to talk to you.

flex

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The man who medicates himself with Steroids is in the company of two fools. One is the doctor prescribing the steroids and the other is the patient who actually takes them.

You have a long life ahead, tinkering with your reproductive physiology is not a DIY job.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024