Author Topic: Areola Excision Scars anybody post op whats it lik  (Read 2329 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
like?

How bad are the scarring around the nipples? noticeable or not? thanks for any input

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
thanks, so do you think if you were in bed with a women and she was looking at your chest she would spot them or would it be task?

also anybody else

Offline nargle

• Posting Member
Stonecold, I really think a big factor is just an individual's tendency to scar.  Darker skinned people scar worse and are more prone to hyperpigmentation and hypertrophic scars.  Also the skill of the surgeon on how he/she closes the wound.

But besides that stonecold, I don't know how many people have to tell you, but you're first op with Levick left you with a great looking chest!

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i am of asian origin and have brown skin.  i have been cut around the nips twice.  it un-noticeable,  if u have a little hair on u no1 can tell.  even i cant tell unless i look closely, but then again i knw wot im lookin for.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline Hypo-is-here

Even if the scar looks bad at first it usually recedes to almost nothing.  I had one side where I had an infection and the initial scar was looking bad, but 7 month down the line at it isn't that noticeable.  Even huge scars from major surgery can heal and not look too bad given time (I know).

Of course it depends on the initial work of the surgeon and it also depends on your own body and ethnic origin.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
stonecold...

Have a look at my pics. The last two pics are areola/nipple close-ups at 8 months....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024