Author Topic: So ae men not suposed o have any gland at all?  (Read 2265 times)

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
After playing with myself for days ;D I think I feel a litle gland on my left side, very small sort of a semi cirle around the areola sp? The rest seems to be fat.

Am I not suposed to have any at all? or is a litle natural?

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
i just got back from surgery which i was awake for  ::), and the surgeon took out every bit of gland behind the aeriola, making sure not to take any fat, cause that would cause the nipples to be indented, so i dont think we're supposed to have a gland behind our nipples, fat is a different story, but i guess thats why fighters and well built pepes dont have any puffyness to their nips
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 07:25:47 AM by monnom »
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
I think most men have a little, like a pea-sized lump or something.

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
I have a very minor lump on my right side. I have been told by surgeons and doctors that it is normal to have a small amount of gland there.

Of course I have noticed mine growing lately, but that's beyond the point. Yes I believe it is normal for men to have a very limited amount of gland.
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Gynecomastia is so common that it truly is statistically normal.  Usually that is.

I have never seen anything that would indicate how large a man's breasts would need to be to qualify as abnormal.

Then again, perhaps I really do not want to know.
Grandpa Dan

Offline flex1appeal

Men and women both have glands. The only difference is that a normal male gland should be dormant wereas a female gland is not. The reason some men have gyno is because the gland has been excited by either excess estrogen levels caused by puperty and hormonal imbalance or it is caused by something like steroids that in turn elevate estrogen levels and bind to the gland exciting it grow. Either way, hormone imbalance or test/estrogen ratio is a huge factor in causing the gland to awaken so to speak. When awaken, it acts just as a female breast gland would work. That's why transexuals can take estrogen and grow breasts just like women.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm still skeptical, i don't think it'd normally be anything more than trace fibers or something that you wouldn't notice, kind of like pre-gyne.  i wouldn't mind seeing a professional opinion on this one.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
I think my boobs are caused more by my body storing fat in that area and not by gland growth, seems to be a genetic thing my brother has them too, and my dad
although I dont know if ther are gland or what ;D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024