Author Topic: puffy nip surgery - how common is it?  (Read 2333 times)

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
If anyone has had surgery for puffy nipples please tell me how it turned out.

Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Breast reduction surgery, as it is now done, has only been around for about 20 years. Yet, it is among the most commonly performed elective surgeries.
Grandpa Dan

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
had two surgeries...still puffy....best Gyne PS in PA  ::)
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

DrBermant

Breast reduction surgery, as it is now done, has only been around for about 20 years. Yet, it is among the most commonly performed elective surgeries.

Actually the earliest recorded description of gynecomastia surgery was by Serafeddin Sabuncuou in a Fifteenth centry Turkish-Islamic manuscript. In 1934, Webster classified gynecomastia into 3 types to help describe his surgical techniques for male breast enlargement. The earliest case of gynecomastia surgery that I was a part of was 31 years ago.  However, I found techniques I saw crude and I have been evolving my surgical sculpting of the gynecomasetia ever since.

If anyone has had surgery for puffy nipples please tell me how it turned out.

Thanks

Puffy nipples can take many different shapes and forms.  You can see many examples of this on the many pages of my website, the before and after pictures show typical results for my sculpting the male chest.  A better way to describe a male chest contour problem is with Standardized Photographs.  Then people can see what you are talking about.

You can read many experiences of how this turned out . Just follow the links to find many patients describing their problem and surgical solution.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 05:39:15 AM by DrBermant »

Yo

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
I just had it this past thursday and it was life changing :)
Went great!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024