Author Topic: Why can't gyne be lost just like fat?  (Read 2039 times)

Offline MonarchX

• Bronze Member
Its gland, I understand, but its fatty tissue as well.
In many cases you have fat, fat + glandular tissue + hard gland.

Fat, and fat + glandular tissue can be lost for sure.  Only the hard gland stays.  If small pieces of gland can be burned off then why can't the hard gland be burned off as well?  Maybe its just condensed so much that a person would have to be about 8% body fat (ripped) and stay like that for a few years?  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Extreme weight loss disrupts the hormone balance and can actually be a cause of Gynecomastia.
Grandpa Dan

Offline MonarchX

• Bronze Member
I was talking about proper weight loss...PROPER...with leaving LOTS of muscle on, and losing FAT, not just weight.  Proper weight loss and tiness takes AGES.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is a normal pattern of fat deposition for men, which unfortunately includes the anterior chest. Family history also sometimes is an issue, Gynecomastia runs in my family.

Fat loss will not diminish the glandular tissue.

Offline oldgynodude

• Posting Member
This post reminded me of something I was thinking about lately, something I've always wondered about. How about those women fitness athletes that compete in those shows? When in competition "shape," many of these women look almost "flat" as if all their gland was somehow gone. Many of them get implants. Considering that women, on the whole, have more general 'gland' tissue than men, this is interesting. I've dieted and exercised to the point of extreme but was never able to completely get rid of the appearance of gyno.

I wonder if powerful 'substances' did something to affec the gland.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024