Author Topic: too long  (Read 2350 times)

Offline graitysucks

What's this i hear about Gynecomasit only effecting teens for 18  months? Bull Crap.  I've had this for over 4 years now and there's still no sign of anything GOING AWAY.  
can i still expect a change? or is this just the way I'm going to have to live me freaking live?

Offline snap

• Posting Member
If you hit puberty and the gyno doesn't disappear by the time you reach 18, expect to live with it.  Have you had your hormones checked out?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
graitysucks...

Visit an Endocrinologist to see if you have an underlying cause for your gyne. If everything checks out okay withe the Endo, you might then want to see a Plastic Surgeon to find out if surgery is an option for you....

John.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 09:57:34 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
I had gyno for two years until I had my surgery this past surgery and it wasn't going anywhere...

I even went to an endo and I have completely normal hormone balances. What I believe caused my case was bad genetics received from my father. He had bad gynecomastia as a child and as an adult. There were no possibilites as to why I formed breast tissue other than my dad's genes.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Gynecomastia in early Puberty does shrink for many young men as they grow. It is equally true to say that for many of us it does not shrink.

Some claim that it shrinks about 90% of the time. I wish I knew where they got those figures as I find them very hard to believe.

For some of us, Gynecomastia is a family trait. This is certainly true of my family.

If you have had the condition, with no significant change in 4 years, it could well be fixed and the only way to get rid of it would be surgery.

First you should consult with an Endocrinologist to be sure your hormones are stable and at correct levels for your age and level of physical maturity.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024